• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Low Cut Tops...cleavage

She working or going on a date?
She looks like a ***** Doesn't she but honestly she is going out on a date with her black lover.

penny-in-blk2.jpg

Hi Tim. You continue with your great humor. It really is a lot of fun to play beach ball

Bikini277.jpg Bikini278.jpg Bikini281.jpg

Unfortunately, being the type of personality i am, i don't get to actually play with those special kind of beach balls for real ... but i have had some amazing times on the beach, under a big beach blanket, playing with myself while i ogle some incredible ones ... though the ones that turn me on most tend to be huge, yes, but natural and heavy and saggy ... and yes even more specially breasts on very "mature," fleshy women. Just another of my oddities, i guess. P.S. And, yes, I have been "caught in the act" a number of times by the women i am ogling ... to my intense embarrassment and humiliation, but also even more intense, instant ejaculation. The psyche of cuckold can be a strange thing.

Unfortunately, being the type of personality i am, i don't get to actually play with those special kind of beach balls for real ... but i have had some amazing times on the beach, under a big beach blanket, playing with myself while i ogle some incredible ones ... though the ones that turn me on most tend to be huge, yes, but natural and heavy and saggy ... and yes even more specially breasts on very "mature," fleshy women. Just another of my oddities, i guess. P.S. And, yes, I have been "caught in the act" a number of times by the women i am ogling ... to my intense embarrassment and humiliation, but also even more intense, instant ejaculation. The psyche of cuckold can be a strange thing.
... like her.

29248581538_c84348ae25_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back