• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lured...

• Thread starterwendigo2643
  • Start date

wendigo2643

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2006
Wendy's Story...

Part 1: Lured...

It all started as some fun in the AOL chat rooms. I would look around the different chat topics and glance through the different rooms while my husband was at work. I was bored and pretty much just searching for some entertainment. Being married for two years and being a house wife left me with a lot of time to kill.

I found this room called "MWF Submits to Black". I thought what the hell and decided to enter the room and see what the discussions were all about. I was a bit curious and had never really known any black men since I grew up in an all white area.

It wasn't long before I became caught up in the conversations and even responded to a few IM's. Some of the men in there were pretty hostile towards white men. But most of their efforts were spent on seducing the white women that entered the room.

I kept on going to this room for a couple months. I was intrigued that all these married white ladies were pretty much giving themselves away to all of these black men. Little did I realize that I was becoming more and more curious. Some of the talk was so enticing.

Then, I started talking to a young black man in my area. His name is Tyrone. I was surprised to find out that he only lived 15 minutes away from me. We chatted on and he sent me a nude pic of himself. He was a really strong looking and intimidating. I really was enticed by how dark his skin was and how large his penis looked.

I was really aroused by how much bigger his cock was than any other man I have had intimate relations with in the past.

He asked me to send a pic of myself and I did. When he received it, he said I was pretty, but was disappointed because I had my clothes on. I told him that I didn't feel right taking nude pictures of myself and sending them because I was married. He responded saying he understood, but really thought I was sexy and he was so curious because he always found white women very attractive.

I started feeling a little naughty and since he kept asking I figured it wouldn't cause any harm. So, I used my web cam and took a few pictures of myself naked for him. I sent them and he said he really loved them.

After talking with him more, he started asking me to come over. I knew I couldn't possibly do anything of that nature because I am a married woman. That little obstacle didn't seem to bother him. Even when I flat out said no, he said that I had to meet him. I asked why I had to and he said that if I didn't then he would inform my husband and prove to him that I was sending out nude images of myself to black men. I argued with him about this, but when he came back and told me what my husband's AOL screen name was, I knew I had to do something to keep this secret.

He promised me that all he wanted was for me to come over and maybe watch a movie with him. That he really wanted to see me. He gave me his word that he just wanted to hang out and get to know me in person. He kept saying that he was a gentleman and that he wouldn't try anything. Finally I gave in because he was so convincing. He gave me directions to his apartment and I drove over while my husband was at work.

As I approached the door, I was very nervous. I found myself walking back to my car at least two times. I wasn't sure if this was really right for me to be doing, but then I thought about it and we were just going to be watching a movie so there really should be no harm.

I worked up the nerve and approached the door. I rang the buzzer for his apartment and he buzzed me inside. I walked up the stairs and approached his door. I took a deep breath and then knocked. A moment later Tyrone answered the door, he was wearing blue jeans and a black button down shirt. He even looked a lot more muscular in person. He smiled and invited me inside and asked me to have a seat on his couch.

I was really nervous. The back of my throat was getting really dry, but I complied and walked over and took at seat. Tyrone followed pretty close and sat next to me. I could feel his eyes roaming all over my body. It was making me feel pretty uncomfortable, but I dealt with it and tried to re-direct his attention by inquiring as to what movie we were going to watch.

Tyrone gave a little smirk and said that he changed his mind. He put his hand on my knee and quickly jerked away. "What are you doing? I am a married woman. You know that!"

His smile went away quick. "Don't worry about that. He will not find out if you do as you are told." He said.

I suddenly realized that I was in a lose-lose situation. If I left then he would tell my husband everything. If I stayed then I would have to do as he wanted. I didn't like the situation, but I couldn't jeopardize my marriage.

"I don't want my husband to know any of this. I thought we were just going to watch a movie and that was going to be all." I said.

"If you really don't want him to find out then you'll stand up and take off your bra." he said with a sly grin. "It's your choice."

I took a deep breath and then stood up. I really did not want to do this. Tyrone sat patiently waiting. He knew he was in full control and there wasn't much of anything I could do about it. I reluctantly removed my black lace bra and dropped it to the floor. He stared at me, watching my nipples harden from underneath my grey cotton shirt.

"See, was that so bad?" Tyrone said teasingly.

"Please Tyrone. I really feel guilty about this. You know that I don't want to be doing this." I pleaded.

"Well, I can't help but to want a little peek at those big white tits of yours. But, then again, it is your marriage that is at stake. So, you just do what you feel is right." He said with a sly little grin.

"Damn you." I said as I slowly lifted my shirt and ******* my white 38dd breasts to him.

Tyrone sat there loving every minute of it. I felt my face flush with heat from being so embarrassed. I was so self conscious already and now having to do this to keep my marriage in tack.

"I really love that skirt you are wearing. I get so curious about the panties you are wearing. I think you should pull it up and show me." He laughed a little, making me feel even more degraded.

This time I knew there was no sense in trying to debate this with him. I slowly grabbed the side of my skirt and lifted it for him. I took a deep breath as he glared at my multi-colored cotton panties.

"Good girl." Tyrone said as I took in the entire image. I wasn't sure what he enjoyed more, the power over a white woman, or getting a free show of my body.

Tyrone was taking in everything and seemed to love every minute of it. I felt so violated and embarrassed. What would my husband say if he saw me standing here revealing myself in front of Tyrone?

"Remove the rest of your clothes." Tyrone demanded.

I took another deep breath and hesitated for a moment. I then reluctantly reached down and pulled my panties to the floor. He sat there and smiled. He looked at my brown hairy pussy and large pink nipples. I felt so helpless.

"Turn around slowly." He said in a stern voice.

I started turning and allowed him to get a full view of my naked body.

"May I put my clothes back on?" I asked in a soft submissive pleading voice.

cont'

"You will be able to pretty soon. I just wanted to show you something. It is a surprise and I think you’ll like it." Tyrone said as he got to his feet. He reached out and extended a black cotton scarf.

"What is this for?" I inquired.

"It is a blind fold. Put it on." He said in a stern voice.

I rolled my eyes and accepted the blind fold from him. I put it on and then he grabbed my hand and started walking me around to another room. I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I felt I had no choice but to comply and I was scared.

Tyrone led me to a room and had me sit down. I realized that I was on a pretty soft bed, sitting there fully naked for him.

"What are you going to do? I can't have sex with you. There is no way that is going to happen." I spoke with a trembling voice.

"I have a camera all set up and you are being recorded. This will prove to your husband that you were over here having an affair." he said.

"What!" I sat up and removed the blind fold to see that he in fact had a camcorder all set up and was taping me. "Why are you taping this?" I asked in an upset voice.

"You are going to shave your pussy for me. I do not allow my ladies to have hair down there." he commanded.

"How can you say that I am your lady? My husband will know something is going on. I can't get away with this." I responded with panic.

"If you don't then he'll be receiving this tape and he'll see what his innocent looking white ***** does for fun." Tyrone explained and then handed me a can of shaving cream and a razor.

I accepted the items from him and then applied the cream to my pussy. I then used the razor and shaved myself bald for him. He watched very closely and even went to his camera and zoomed in for a close up. I felt so used and helpless. After shaving, Tyrone approached and handed me a towel and I wiped the rest of the cream off.

There I sat, all clean shaven and naked. Tyrone then came closer and unzipped his pants. He pulled them down and pulled out his cock. At first I didn't want to look. I wasn't happy with the situation that I found myself in. He placed his hand under my chin and turned my head towards it.

Tyrone didn't have to tell me what to do next. I slowly leaned forward and placed his huge penis in my mouth. I took as much as I could into my mouth. I never had something that big before. He was almost double the size of my husband's cock.

After Tyrone had me suck him off, he then sat next to me on the bed. He removed his shirt and completely slipped off his blue jeans. He moved closer and started playing with my breasts. I pleaded with him to stop, but he told me to shut up. It wasn't long before he laid me back and started putting his fingers inside me. At this point I knew there was no point in resisting. He could see how hard my nipples were getting and he could feel how wet my pussy was as his fingers slid in so deep. He climbed up and ****** my legs open. I took a deep breath as he penetrated me. At first it really hurt, but I quickly became wet and started loving the feeling of having someone that big inside me. He filled me right up.

Tyrone was very aggressive and took full control of the situation. He never asked permission for anything. He just fucked me and used me. I laid there and let him tape the entire time.

Tyrone knew that I had never experienced a black lover before. I was pretty sure that he was well aware of how turned on and seduced I was. I think he decided to put this to the test because he slowly pulled his cock out of me and then he laid on his back right next to me. He didn’t even say anything. I maybe paused for a moment, but I couldn’t help myself at that point. This was the sexiest man I have ever been with and his huge cock felt so damn good. I ignored any of the inner turmoil that I was at first experiencing and decided to lean over and give him a long and passionate kiss.

Tyrone had a wonderfully aggressive way of kissing. I started welcoming his touch. I loved feeling his dark, black hands touching my hips and wandering up to my breasts. I looked at his cock and knew I had to have more. I got closer to him and lifted my leg, throwing it over him and then slowly bringing my hips down.

Tyrone pulled me close. His cock sank deep into my pussy. I have never felt anything that made me shudder with pleasure. What I was currently experiencing must have been every white woman’s dream.

Tyrone’s hands wandered from my hips, to my ass, and then to my breasts. He pushed my shoulders back. I could tell that he wanted to look at my naked body, so I sat back and let him enjoy the view.

He kept looking at my body as I moved my hips, feeling every inch of his massive cock inside me. I kept catching his lustful eyes staring at my clean shaven pussy. I had to look down myself. The sight of his dark skin against my pale white complexion just sent me into orbit. My thighs shook and trembled as I came. It felt so good that I collapsed on to his chest and into his big muscular arms.

Tyrone gave me a cocky, satisfied smile and then lifted my hips up. At first I really wasn’t sure what he wanted. Tyrone positioned himself lower and made it so that I was sitting on his face. I felt his tongue starting to lick my pussy. Oh my god, it had been so long since anyone has done that. My husband never liked oral.

It didn’t take long for me to cum again. Looking down and seeing his face buried between my thighs was so enticing. Tyrone seemed very experienced as he hit all the right spots and did not stop until I was screaming out in pleasure. My legs shook and the rest of my body tingled. It was so intense that I tried to pull away. Tyrone pulled me back down and continued. I have never felt my pussy get so wet like that. The orgasm was so intense that afterwards I fell over to his side completely exhausted. I thought he was finished, but then he grabbed under my thigh and roughly flipped me over on to my stomach.

He quickly pressed himself on top of me as I tried to squirm away. I felt helpless as he pinned me down. I could feel him reaching for his cock. My eyes quickly got wide as I realized what he was trying to do. He eased his hips back and then pressed his cock into my ass. I quickly bit my lip and tried hard not to scream. It hurt so much. I could feel all the blood rushing to my head. I used every bit of energy I had to fight him off, but it was hopeless. I was already so exhausted. This was all being caught on tape. My husband might one day see a black man fucking my ass. I never even allowed my husband to do that. He would also see me shaving myself. My husband always had me keep it hairy. How was I going to explain this?

Tyrone kept thrusting himself deep inside my ass. I could feel his big black hard cock throbbing. Just as I thought he was going to cum, he then pulled out and walked around the bed. I was exhausted and barely able to move. Tyrone grabbed my head by my hair and lifted it up. He then ****** his cock down my throat. It wasn't long before he came and ****** me to swallow his full load.

Tyrone then walked over and picked up the rest of his clothes and started getting dressed. He walked over and turned off the camera.

"Remember that I have this tape and will use it. Do you have any questions?" Tyrone asked with a satisfied grin spread across his face.

"Why? Why did you do this to me?" I mustered up enough energy to ask.

"Because you think it is funny to enter a chat room and tease all the black men in there. Now you're my white married slut. Get your ass dressed and go home. When I call, you better answer." He said with an angry tone.

I got up and went out to the living room to get my clothes. Tyrone followed. As I reached down to grab my panties, he quickly took them from me.

"These are mine, bitch." He said with a smile, almost taunting me to object.

Tyrone then took a black permanent marker from his desk and walked back over to me. He wrote on my shaved pussy, "PROPERTY OF TYRONE". I then got dressed and left his apartment. I felt so used and abused. I even pulled over several times to cry. I knew I was in a situation that I couldn't get out of and I figured he would be calling real soon.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Awesome!!!

Wish my wife did something like that HOT story!!!

Great story Wendigo2643, not that it was anything like my first time with a black guy, it was exciting to find how easy it was for Tyrone to seduce you the way he did. In my own situation, my first date with a black guy was motivated by my cheating husband and because of this, I'm sure he sensed how vulnerable I may have been, I'm still amazing at how easy it was for him to seduce me also, especially because I've never had sex with a guy on a first date. In fact, it always took a number of dates before anything became sexual. And not only did I have sex with this black guy on my first date, but I stayed with him for the next 3 nights also. So many firsts for me that night and it sure didn't take long for me to figure out that there was obviously a hidden black lust within me that I never new existed. Yes, that was my first black experience but it sure wasn't my last...

Excellent Story

Great job. I can't wait to read the rest. Thanks. Mark

Users who are viewing this thread