Lust for MOM

Not Mine but I have already fuck and still continue fucking two of my friends mothers... And I'm feel great...

Reactions: DaveJ and franklyhorny
LoveCumSluts said:
Nice. Hope it was fun.
I still ponder it when I jerk off. Should have done more.

Reactions: franklyhorny
"Not Mine but I have already fuck and still continue fucking two of my friends mothers."

Who seduced who?

Reactions: franklyhorny
fk2546 said:
"Not Mine but I have already fuck and still continue fucking two of my friends mothers."

Who seduced who?
The first of them I make the first step with compliments and other things... So the other steps was from her side... To the second she completely so everything from the start... Those situations continues 20 years now...here one of them as she eat my cum...

old1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MattyF and PlannB
Dreamer said:
Who else pervs on his mom and get off to her?
I do everyday. It’s so wrong but so so hot imaging her getting fucked

Dreamer said:
no. just chat
Just blur her face out and let us see her naked.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
coloradodad said:
Yes I have for years! She's in her 60s now but still hot! I've seen her tits
Nice, You should cum on her tits.

sisterfuckk said:
Your mom looks very sexy. She looks horny too !
Does she get enough cocks to enjoy ?
Do you have any naked pics of her or even of her sucking a cock ?
She'd look so hot with her face drenched in cum. I'd love to cum all over her face.

Reactions: sisterfuckk
sisterfuckk said:
Mmmm i wish that she gets them can you blast her
Send her over and I'll give her the best cock treatment she deserves. I'll make sure to blast her face several times so it drips of her chin and onto her tits.

• Love
sisterfuckk said:
Mmmmmm how long can you liast in her mouth

View attachment 2698718
If your mom sucks cock like a good cock slut, I'd probably blow in her mouth quickly. I'll make sure to pull my cock out of her mouth so I can decorate her slut face with my thick load.

• Love
Have you fucked your sister yet ?
I bet she has a real nice pussy too.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and sisterfuckk
sisterfuckk said:
You would cum on her facee wouu
Yes, most definitely. Every woman deserves to have their faces drenched in cum at some point. They should strive to get as many cocks as possible and take each load like it's their last. A good slut appreciates cock.

I want to see more of your mom. She is very intriguing. Love to see her naked. Post up more please.

• Love
LoveCumSluts said:
Yes, most definitely. Every woman deserves to have their faces drenched in cum at some point. They should strive to get as many cocks as possible and take each load like it's their last. A good slut appreciates cock.
Every slut deserves to have her mouth filled with cum too. Especially cock sucking moms!

Cumeatingwife said:
Every slut deserves to have her mouth filled with cum too. Especially cock sucking moms!
Hell yeah. Fill her mouth until it overflows and runs down her chin and neck while she gargles and licks her lips.

• Love
Reactions: sisterfuckk and Cumeatingwife
Dreamer said:
Who else pervs on his mom and get off to her?
I know my husband's does, and is often.

Reactions: Compaq
cute_sandra said:
I know my husband's does, and is often.
Your husband does. Has he said so?

1706389138584.png She knows you are looking at her ass and thinking you are getting hard and will jerk off later thinking about her butt.

• Love
Reactions: MattyF
fk2546 said:
1706389138584.png She knows you are looking at her ass and thinking you are getting hard and will jerk off later thinking about her butt.
You should jack off to your mom's milf ass!

Reactions: MattyF