• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

made a mistake

• Thread startersexygirluk
  • Start date

sexygirluk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2011
i may of made a mistake my mate fucked my wife with his thick 9 incher and my wife cant get enough of it . She cant beleive after all these years of just fucking my 5 incher what she has been missing, shes aving multiple orgasms squirting , she struggles to orgasm with me .I wanted her to do it but didnt think she would be like this . she keeps going his house and fucking him:confused:

Attachments

• IMG-20120629-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20120629-WA0002.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,022
didnt think she would be this keen when we are in bed she says she is tired and goes asleep . her pussy looks red and swollen from what ive seen of it:rolleyes:

I know you must be experiencing a certain amount of pain and confusion at this point so I'm not trying to make light of that but it is fucking incredibly hot that your wife is craving this big cock because for the first time in her life she's actually squirting!!! ...and cumming... and being stretched!!! Wow, that is hot!

Well, there is little you can do about it now.
Moreover, you permitted her continuing to fuck him thereafter.
The decision maker at this point is your wife.
Ask her how she wants to proceed, and see if you can accept the new arrangement. But I must say, if you meant to object, it might be too late. :cool:

That is natural that she wants his larger cock. Try to be accepting and supportive of her needs as a woman.
Have you cleaned and made love to her pussy with your toungue?
THat is your role now.

ask if you can clean his creampies up and discuss getting some of his cock too, anyway you can so you can compare notes maybe when fucking, if she still wants you to fuck her if not just ramp up the other stuff you can do to her and accept your friends cock as the main cock in the now three way relationship

Sexygirluk,

sexygirluk said:
My mate fucked my wife with his thick 9 incher; now my wife can't get enough of it. She can't believe after all these years of just fucking my 5 incher what she has been missing. She's having multiple orgasms [with my friend and] squirting.

Congratulations! You introduced your wife to big-cock sex, and she loves it! Your experimental effort to see whether fucking your friend would increase your wife's sexual appetite and satisfaction was wildly successful.

sexygirluk said:
But, my wife struggles to orgasm with me [as before, seems to be the implication]. I wanted her to [fuck my friend] but didn't think she would [be so responsive]. She keeps going to his house to [continue] fucking him. :confused:

That's what your wife is supposed to do when she's intensely turned-on by a lover. I suggest relaxing, suppressing your feelings of cuckold anxiety (or panic), and trying to enjoy — indirectly — your wife's intensely-elevated sexual satisfaction. I suggest this because the intensity of your wife's affair probably won't last forever. Since your friend is obviously talented at satisfying women, his services are probably in demand. Thus, his attentions like as not will wander to other (possibly married) women after a while.

If so, your friend's sexual interest in your wife will like-as-not taper off to a lesser level of intensity, although it won't necessarily drop to zero.

sexygirluk said:
I may have made a mistake.

Your main mistake appears to be attempting to compete with your friend's 9-inch cock and his related sexual abilities. You may be more successful with your wife if you recognize her new lover has put you in the shade (so to speak), and accept your new role in her marriage and the broader society as your wife's cuckold. This would include taking on the role of househusband in order to provide her with the support she needs to devote her time and energy to fucking her lover. As such, you might... for instance... begin assisting her with her preparations (bathing, selecting and putting on her sexy lingerie and short dresses, and learning to manicure her finger- and toenails) whenever she goes to her lover's home to fuck him, or otherwise goes out on dates with him.

It might also help if you recognize your main source of sexual satisfaction, now, may have to consist of masturbating at home while imagining what your wife and her lover are doing.

It may also help if you recognize your main job when your wife returns from fucking her lover — as noted by Jeffers and Daddyau — is to clean up her pussy and/or her asshole with your tongue while she rides your face, thereby attaining one or more additional orgasms. See, for instance:

The Fine Art of Queening

For illustrations of queening positions that may be of interest to you and your wife, see:

Queening Furniture (“Queens and Kings”):
queens and kings-queening

then click on "It's Origins" and scroll down to "Queening Gallery."

(Other forum members have said they, and sometimes their wives, find queening distasteful at first but they come to find it a turn-on and look forward to it when their wives come home from their dates.)

Good luck with your new role as your wife's cuckold. Both of you have taken a big step.

—Custer

Sexygirluk,

Regarding your earlier post:

sexygirluk said:
This is my 30 year old wife, I'm the only one she's fucked but she has had enough my cock. It is 4.5" and doesn't fill her. She has been looking at all these big man cocks (as she calls them) and really wants to try one. She gets excited when they are black. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

and your subsequent post:

sexygirluk said:
I may have made a mistake; my mate fucked my wife with his thick 9 incher and now my wife can't get enough of it . She can't believe after all these years of just fucking my 5 (4.5?) incher what she has been missing. She is now having multiple orgasms and squirting with him. At home, she struggles to orgasm with me. I wanted her to do it, but didn't think she would be like this. My wife keeps going to my friend's house and fucking him. :confused:

and part of my post of yesterday, in response:

Custer Laststand said:
I suggest relaxing, suppressing your feelings of cuckold anxiety (or panic), and trying to enjoy — indirectly — your wife's intensely-elevated sexual satisfaction. I suggest this because the intensity of your wife's affair probably won't last forever. Your friend is obviously talented at satisfying women, so his services are probably in demand. That suggests his attentions, like as not, will wander to other (possibly married) women after a while. If so, your friend's sexual interest in your wife will like-as-not taper off to a lesser level of intensity (although it won't necessarily drop to zero).

I did not mean to imply your wife's desire for hotter sex, and toward that end in taking lovers with large cocks, is likely to decrease over time. It may help you see this if you read:

Rules every man should know:
FemDom Hotwife • Rules Every Man Should Know

As you will see, the author is a dominant wife who cuckolds her husband. Her "rules" (or assertions) are written as if they're characteristic of all women. If you ask whether that's actually the case, my answer is: I don't know. Your descriptions of your wife, however, and her responses to your friend — now her big-cock lover — suggest these "rules" pertain to her. Both of you may find it interesting to read them, since you've said your wife's inability to attain sexual satisfaction with you is because of the small size of your penis.

The above site, and the experiences of others as described in this forum, suggest your transformation to being your wife's cuckold will probably be permanent. It may help you acquiesce in it being your wife's privilege and prerogative to date, seduce, and fuck whomever she wishes, while you agree to remain faithful and monogamous with her as her cuckold, if you and your wife also read the rest of the above site which begins here:

A FemDom hot wife:
FemDom Hotwife • Our Situation

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread