• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Make the package smaller?

• Thread starterJahnnaSissyCuck
  • Start date

JahnnaSissyCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hi everyone... Weird (or not) question... Wifey wants me to be a little smaller. I'm already caged at all times (Vice mini) and I'm on MtF meds (for longer than I want to admit). I don't get hard anymore (about 2 years since last erection). Not ready for castration (yet). Is there anything else I can do to make myself more 'diminutive' for her? I should know this, but I looked around the net, and I came up empty... Can't believe I'm asking this, but I am. lol. Appreciate any feedback!

JSC

JahnnaSissyCuck said:
Hi everyone... Weird (or not) question... Wifey wants me to be a little smaller. I'm already caged at all times (Vice mini) and I'm on MtF meds (for longer than I want to admit). I don't get hard anymore (about 2 years since last erection). Not ready for castration (yet). Is there anything else I can do to make myself more 'diminutive' for her? I should know this, but I looked around the net, and I came up empty... Can't believe I'm asking this, but I am. lol. Appreciate any feedback!

JSC
Just keep getting smaller cages. Over time just go down in size there are quite a few available now that are very small

Reactions: crt
Smaller and smaller cages work

Reactions: shrimpdikjim

Users who are viewing this thread