• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Making my wife a hotwife

• Thread starterwanabeecuck
  • Start date

wanabeecuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2021
Hi all - I have a strong desire to watch my wife fucked by other men. I am not into the whole cuck humiliation thing, just watching a well endowed man take my wife. Guess that makes me a stag.
My wife is aware of my desires. She has not committed to trying yet but does role play and use dildos. I hope that someday she goes for the real thing. In the meanwhile, I come here to share some photos and find some inspiration and talking to prospective bulls and learning about the process
I don't fuck her that much (once in 2 months) anymore and almost only masturbate to fake pics of her that I make. Cheers!

Reactions: Beano, VeteranBull, DaveJ and 1 other person
cuckyphil said:
.......... My wife is aware of my desires. She has not committed to trying yet but does role play and use dildos.
This sounds positive.

cuckyphil said:
I hope someday she goes for the real thing.
You might consider proceeding along the lines of the 8-part strategy that begins here:

Turning a wife into a Hotwife
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

If you enter "a wife to a hotwife" in your preferred search engine, you'll see there are a number of articles on this subject.

cuckyphil said:
....... I don't fuck her that much (once in 2 months) anymore and almost only masturbate to fake pics of her that I make. Cheers!
Not good. Since you are no longer providing your wife with any sexual pleasure (to speak of), you might consider suggesting to her the word of advice to married women offered (elsewhere on the web) by an experienced cuckoldress: "If you keep your husband in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

Ergo, you might consider, as part of your strategy, ordering then wearing a good-quality male chastity device. (Avoid cheap knockoffs.) If she doesn't want to be your sole key holder, wear it and be your own key holder. But, make it clear you will take it off only when she asks you to. This should increase your motivation to pay more attention to her and provide her with sexual pleasure with your tongue. After a while she will probably see the advantages to herself of keeping you cock-locked in a chastity cage, and take on being your sole key holder. At which point, more than likely, she will feel sufficiently safe, in terms of her relationship with you, to begin seriously seeking lovers.

Reactions: wanabeecuck
cuckyphil said:
Hi all - I have a strong desire to watch my wife fucked by other men. I am not into the whole cuck humiliation thing, just watching a well endowed man take my wife. Guess that makes me a stag.
My wife is aware of my desires. She has not committed to trying yet but does role play and use dildos. I hope that someday she goes for the real thing. In the meanwhile, I come here to share some photos and find some inspiration and talking to prospective bulls and learning about the process
I don't fuck her that much (once in 2 months) anymore and almost only masturbate to fake pics of her that I make. Cheers!
Would love to fuck her brain's out

Markotony said:
Would love to fuck her brain's out
I have watched my wife in the past and would like to find a new friend in N.E. Ohio and see if we can get her fucking others again

Users who are viewing this thread