• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Male strippers as an intro to cuckoldry

mrsmithy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi everyone

New to this so apologies is this has been covered elsewhere.

One of my big fantasies has always been for my wife to go to a male strip show and for one of the strippers to single her out and pull her on stage where she would end up sucking his cock in front of all her friends. She knows I like the idea, and is happy to go to such a show if she can talk friends into it, but has made it clear that she couldn't envisage her touching the stripper (although, of course, I hope that with in a few drinks inside her and with her friends egging her on she might do).

For me, this could be a good way of getting my wife to feel comfortable doing things with other men. Has anyone else used this as a strategy?

this is an interesting idea ,i couldent imaging how adding a few drinks and some big cocked strippers swinging their things in my wifes face would make her react, i just dont know how id see her reaction if she did

It is exactly how my wife got her first BBC. We went to a m/f nude strip club. I kept getting her table dances with the hung black dancers and kept the alcohol flowing. The dancers suggested that we move to a dark corner table where the dances got hotter. There was some mutual touching and she even kissed some cocks while they ran their hands up under her skirt and into her bra. By the end of the evening she had to have one so we met one of the dancers at a nearby motel when the club closed and she had her first BBC. One time and she was hooked. That was 15 years ago.

i hate guys who are so aware of their
obviously superior physiques and flaunt it ...
really kinda pathetic ifya ask me :mad:
eg. The Situation :eek:

There was an erotic story I read somewhere (may have been asstr) about a husband that paid a male stripper to give his wife a private dance in their hotel room - something I've always wanted to do. I much prefer that to the idea of her going off with her girlfriends as I'd be able to watch - but I recognise that she'd be much more likely to do something initially if I wasn't there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back