• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mardi Gras in New Orleans

notsoinnocentgrl1980

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I am looking to go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans. I am coming with my white hubby, but don't worry he will not ruin the fun. He is keen to photograph me with more than one black lover, and I aim to please...

Where should we stay? Any areas predominately better for picking up a couple of black men than others? Anyone here live down there that is interested?

Looking for 2-5 black men who can play together with me, while hubby takes pictures. I also don't want to miss the festivities either, but it would be cool to hang out and break the ice a bit before hand too.

I am hoping it will be warm enough for me to wear my new jersey dress one night and play a little pool on the shady side of town with my new friends or visit a strip club, or dancin' or any other ideas if you know the town.

Email me at notsoinnocentgrl1980@yahoo.com if interested or if you have advise. No white males please.

Attachments

• red skirt1.jpg
    red skirt1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,231

Users who are viewing this thread

Back