• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maria, my hotwife

• Thread startermajesticaloha
  • Start date

Would you fuck my hotwife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So much enthusiasm lately for my hotwife! :) Thank you! She is loving all the lusty comments! :)

Another compliment, I think these may be going to her head... :) She really likes this site, knowing she is showing off her sexuality to cucks like me and bulls who are lusting her... :)

Stunning lady, would love to fill her. Where are you 2 located? Northern New England here.

Ok, so the Poll show that uh, everyone wants to fuck your wife...Is that so hard to understand....

no, but I do like very much that the majority would let me watch... :)

Hi Aloha,

I would love to see new pics of your HotWife with one (or more) of her bulls...,
Any chance that might happen?

Cheers! :cool:

*Sings*

I love Paris with a Hotwife.
I love Paris with a Slut.
I love girls that have some Spanish when they're Sucking
I love girls part Filipina when they're Fucking.

*Totally goes off melody*

I hate lucky swines who have this fantastic looking lady all to themselves in the 'most romantic' of cities and are probably balls deep inside her now......

*Oooops - starts again*

How you do fuck a hot wife like Maria..........

:D:D:D

I don't know, I don't have photos... but she has told me he's been fucking her every way possible multiple times every day...she says he especially enjoys taking her anally! I wish I could see photos!!! :(

I want to talk about our wives! share photos, had very like the family photo. which shows the whole family! I am very ashamed of this, but I was a very exciting! After intercourse I will email my wife, what would you have told about our communications with you, talked about those photos that I sent you! Well of course I'm interested in people who have similar

Users who are viewing this thread