• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maria Sharapova

Habib Maamria

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I sooo want her to go the same way as Heidi Klum and start fucking black only and get black bred like Heidi.

She deserves it.

She is taller than most white guys, too.

It's time she did what Heidi Klum does.

sharapovaAP1207_468x908.jpg

Take all this black breeding CRAP to the cuckold area of the site please. This kind of garbage makes me and a lot of other people quite ill.

I sooo want her to go the same way as Heidi Klum and start fucking black only and get black bred like Heidi.

She deserves it.

She is taller than most white guys, too.

It's time she did what Heidi Klum does.

sharapovaAP1207_468x908.jpg

The pic on the left is hot. She looks good in black leather.

Full y agree Pimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take this asinine Breeding garbage to the cuck room, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is Heidi Klum and has she actually stated anywhere that she only dates black men?

I'm rather curious about that as that would be quite a bold statement for a celebrity.

Heidi with her husband Seal

Attachments

• heidi_3.jpg
    heidi_3.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 116
  • heidik4.jpg
    heidik4.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 85
  • klum-heidi-photo-heidi-klum-6227243.jpg
    klum-heidi-photo-heidi-klum-6227243.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 168
  • 05348651_400h.jpg
    05348651_400h.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 99
  • xm_klum01.jpg
    xm_klum01.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 132
Who is Heidi Klum and has she actually stated anywhere that she only dates black men?

I'm rather curious about that as that would be quite a bold statement for a celebrity.

She is a stunningly beautiful and sexy German supermodel.

She is married to a black man AND she has been bred by him.

maria handling abbc is the stuff wanking dreams are made of.would luv to know whats going thru her mind as she kneels to mouth one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back