• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

marking

• Thread starterskipper045
  • Start date

skipper045

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2004
My wife has had a black lover for a year now. He told me he wants to let black men know she is available to them. he wants to mark her or somehow show she is willing. he is thinking about a ace of spads on her upper breast.
He told me to come here and ask other white woman how thwy show thay are available to black men. he would like pic's if posable.

I Think She Need To, She Needs To Let All Blacks She Is A Black Slut For Cock.

8 ball

I heard a lot of hs white girls in the south east are wearing bracelets with a "mini 8ball hanging that indicates they what to get black balled. I haven't seen any yet but if do I think I'd have to right to a mens room and jerk off.

try an anklet

skipper045 said:
she wants to let black men know she is willing

...with a female symbol and 2 male symbols (HOT) or with small disc attached saying 'black cock slut' (also HOT.) i personally think anklets are the sexiest , something about how brazen they are combined with the natural sexiness of the female ankle

just my $0.02

A black spade on the ankle is the best place for a married woman to show all that she loves blk cock> :)

Vote for ankle bracelet

A tatoo on the breast makes no sense since most of the time it would not be visible, and the point is to advertise her availablity in public, in her everyday life. An ankle bracelet is the best. My wife (who doesn't like tatoos, by the way) wears one most of the time, with a small charm with I(heart)BC. The only time she doesn't is when she is with her one white boyfriend, Mark. I have been with her on four separate occasions when the ankle bracelet led her to being approached by Black men...on one of which occasions, a guy actually just took her back to our place and fucked her, leaving me at a gas station. So the bracelets work.

skipper045 said:
My wife has had a black lover for a year now. He told me he wants to let black men know she is available to them. he wants to mark her or somehow show she is willing. he is thinking about a ace of spads on her upper breast.
He told me to come here and ask other white woman how thwy show thay are available to black men. he would like pic's if posable.

Why don't you just be honest and start the thread by saying I'm a single guy wanting to see pictures of white girls with symbols, signs or tattoos that display their love for black men, instead of the silly story you concocted in your head.

But back to the matter at hand. Yes, come on girls, post your pics. Lets see these tattoos, symbols, signs or signals you display. Don't be shy. Our friend skipper and countless others want to jerk off over them.

For her current BF my wife proudly wears a silver ankle bracelet with a silver charm that is a Zebra. The black stripes really stand out noticably. It has sure gotten her noticed on numerous occassions.

Users who are viewing this thread