Married an Asian slut n why I m a cuck

• Thread starterSmallDasiancuck
  • Start date

SmallDasiancuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2022
So many threads about “my Asian wife”, “why I am a cuck”, and “your wife’s past sexual history”, and “my wife used to be a stripper/working girl etc”… all these topics are close to my heart and I thought to have a catch all thread here.

1. Wife’s pic is attached. We are both Asians. She quite the slut, loves giant cocks, more of that later.
2. I am a cuck because I have a small cock and I can’t satisfy her. Never been able to reach her inner most. And also I cum too quickly before she gets off. Lastly, watching her with other men, produces quite a reaction in me, more so than when I am f-king her. We usually only have sex after she is well-f-ked, well loosened and had her climax. These “leftover” sessions are the best for me.
3. We have been married 15 years and been swinging and swapping for close to 10. She has sampled more than 1000 cocks and currently, she has 3 other regular “lovers” whom she meets up with regularly.
4. Reason for the high number of past partners didn’t only come our swinger lifestyle. But it’s because she used to be an ****** for about 2 years when she was in college, taking an average of 3-4 joes per day. Thinking of this turns me on to no end and I would often ask her to tell me stories from this part of her history while we are at it. N the key point here was that she really enjoyed her work, which really goes to show what a big slut she is. Even now, she would still keep in contact with some of her clients and would still occasionally take on some of them. Knowing that she will be going to meet her regular, she would dress up, while I am at home. Waiting for her return to tell me in great detail what happened, while I take the joe’s leftovers. Wow wow weee. Loving it. Sort of addicted to the feeling taking second-hands leftovers and the humiliation that I can’t satisfy her and she has been freshly satisfied by other men with bigger cocks.

Lemme know what y’all think. Make some suggestions of new plays. What would you like to do to a slut like her. Any requests? Show your love.

~Asian cuck n slut from SF

FD0C8B54-762D-455A-A41A-2C48B130F713.jpeg 0FBB3BE4-84A8-4FE9-88DB-3355CD45FD8C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BBCDoNoR, asianFirishM, SenualistHeathens and 75 others
Saw someone in another thread discussing about anon contact of wives and vice versa, anon contact of cuck with reluctant wife.

Done both. Had given guys wife’s contact for them to get her tempted to play. And also had some bulls contact me n getting me to prep the slut and deliver her to be used by the bull.

Here is a clip of her enjoying her favorite lover’s huge cock. She allows him to play without condoms. And usually comes home still leaking his jizz. Love going at her with his jizz still inside her.

Do a cum tribute, or leave your comments, or let me know what you think of my slutty hotwife, or what you would like to do to her. We will be traveling soon. Hope to arrange a g-bang for her during the trip.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    3.4 MB
  • Love
Reactions: ChestRockwell, Lovasianladies, didezxcz and 32 others
You two seem to be quite the match! Sorry/not sorry about your small penis, but thanks for sharing her with us, she's gorgeous.

Reactions: SrSpam and SmallDasiancuck
SmallDasiancuck said:
Saw someone in another thread discussing about anon contact of wives and vice versa, anon contact of cuck with reluctant wife.

Done both. Had given guys wife’s contact for them to get her tempted to play. And also had some bulls contact me n getting me to prep the slut and deliver her to be used by the bull.

Here is a clip of her enjoying her favorite lover’s huge cock. She allows him to play without condoms. And usually comes home still leaking his jizz. Love going at her with his jizz still inside her.

Do a cum tribute, or leave your comments, or let me know what you think of my slutty hotwife, or what you would like to do to her. We will be traveling soon. Hope to arrange a g-bang for her during the trip.
Your Asian wife looks and sounds fantastic

Reactions: Lovasianladies, LuvCoupleNYC and SmallDasiancuck
SmallDasiancuck said:

shes absolutely gorgeous. how do you get her to play in the beginning? was she always a slut? mine is reluctant and refused to go past roleplay.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman, SmallDasiancuck and 1 other person
throwback said:
shes absolutely gorgeous. how do you get her to play in the beginning? was she always a slut? mine is reluctant and refused to go past roleplay.
She was working during college already. So she was already used to having fun with strangers. When I met her. Her count was already past 1000

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: bullbwc, Lovasianladies, toolman and 4 others
Just amazing!

Reactions: SmallDasiancuck
SmallDasiancuck said:

where are you going?

Reactions: Beano
Sounds like the perfect wife for you! Let me know if you want to keep adding to her score card:)

Reactions: SmallDasiancuck and Beano
SmallDasiancuck said:
So many threads about “my Asian wife”, “why I am a cuck”, and “your wife’s past sexual history”, and “my wife used to be a stripper/working girl etc”… all these topics are close to my heart and I thought to have a catch all thread here.

1. Wife’s pic is attached. We are both Asians. She quite the slut, loves giant cocks, more of that later.
2. I am a cuck because I have a small cock and I can’t satisfy her. Never been able to reach her inner most. And also I cum too quickly before she gets off. Lastly, watching her with other men, produces quite a reaction in me, more so than when I am f-king her. We usually only have sex after she is well-f-ked, well loosened and had her climax. These “leftover” sessions are the best for me.
3. We have been married 15 years and been swinging and swapping for close to 10. She has sampled more than 1000 cocks and currently, she has 3 other regular “lovers” whom she meets up with regularly.
4. Reason for the high number of past partners didn’t only come our swinger lifestyle. But it’s because she used to be an ****** for about 2 years when she was in college, taking an average of 3-4 joes per day. Thinking of this turns me on to no end and I would often ask her to tell me stories from this part of her history while we are at it. N the key point here was that she really enjoyed her work, which really goes to show what a big slut she is. Even now, she would still keep in contact with some of her clients and would still occasionally take on some of them. Knowing that she will be going to meet her regular, she would dress up, while I am at home. Waiting for her return to tell me in great detail what happened, while I take the joe’s leftovers. Wow wow weee. Loving it. Sort of addicted to the feeling taking second-hands leftovers and the humiliation that I can’t satisfy her and she has been freshly satisfied by other men with bigger cocks.

Lemme know what y’all think. Make some suggestions of new plays. What would you like to do to a slut like her. Any requests? Show your love.

FD0C8B54-762D-455A-A41A-2C48B130F713.jpeg 0FBB3BE4-84A8-4FE9-88DB-3355CD45FD8C.jpeg
fucking hot

Reactions: Readyu, SmallDasiancuck and Beano
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies and SmallDasiancuck
SmallDasiancuck said:

So sexy and hot!~

• Love
Reactions: toolman and SmallDasiancuck
SmallDasiancuck said:

she looks fantastic and it's great that you have embraced the lifestyle. SF here also and love to enjoy ad please a sexy hotwife individually or in a group. Gorgeous body!!

Reactions: SmallDasiancuck
Got quite a few comments about what a nice ass the slut has. Here are some more butt shots. 😬

29EBE1C3-7E2E-4EC1-821F-A50F18669615.jpeg 2FAD5BD1-E94A-4363-B109-DFB451D06424.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ChestRockwell, chisut, didezxcz and 32 others
SmallDasiancuck said:
Got quite a few comments about what a nice ass the slut has. Here are some more butt shots. 😬

29EBE1C3-7E2E-4EC1-821F-A50F18669615.jpeg 2FAD5BD1-E94A-4363-B109-DFB451D06424.jpeg
That ass needs a good tapping

SmallDasiancuck said:

This is a great post. An accepting, supportive husband showing off his slutwife, describing her experiences, and pointing out how much he deserves and desires to be cucked. Simply outstanding.

Reactions: Andiwho, HornyAsianLover, throwback and 2 others
Slut Visitor Center:
More than 1000 has visited.
Will you be the 2000th visitor to this honey cave?
Free Admission.

E1C1244A-A82D-4D9D-B660-B067CE757A01.jpeg 92D7A072-92DB-41E3-9AD5-E482DA62DDEA.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: SenualistHeathens, chisut, toolman and 38 others
SmallDasiancuck said:
Slut Visitor Center:
More than 1000 has visited.
Will you be the 2000th visitor to this honey cave?
Free Admission.

E1C1244A-A82D-4D9D-B660-B067CE757A01.jpeg 92D7A072-92DB-41E3-9AD5-E482DA62DDEA.jpeg
Still got a wonderful light and clean pussy. for sure somehow still tight....how old is she? What are her roots if i may ask...?

Reactions: toolman and Beano
MikeKevin said:
Still got a wonderful light and clean pussy. for sure somehow still tight....how old is she? What are her roots if i may ask...?

Reactions: toolman and Beano
coyotevirus said:
Let's see more of your Asian slut
What would u like to see?

Reactions: toolman and Readyu