• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

married and horny in pittsburgh pa,i need big black cock

• Thread startermatureslut4blk
  • Start date
M

matureslut4blk

im a married fuck toy for all well hung black men,,im 47,5ft2,i love cream pies,,yes i fuck bare-back,(is there any other way) i love to suck big black cocks,,yes i always swallow,im looking for a aggresive or dom black male thats well hung to turn me into his *****,,my little dicked husband will be your cuckold little dicked white boy,,the perfect black stud would take ownership of us to use any way he desired,,he would make me fuck his friends and complete strangers,he would have me gang-fucked,make me do circle jerks,cum eating parties,bukakke parties and cock sucking parties,cum bath parties and feel free to ***** me out for money if you so desire,,my husband will have no say in the matter,hubby is to be used as a cum cleaning little dicked white boy,please humiliate him constantly and keep him in his place its his punishment for having a little 3 inch white dick,,please wont you make me your fuck toy soon,,,xoxo,,becky

heres a pic of my hubbies little white dick

heres the reason i want to be a ***** for well hung black men,yes my hubbies dick is only 3 inches long,and he has tiny little worthless nuts, also,with worthless sperm,,he only cums a few drops at most,isnt he worthless,this is as big and hard as his little white dick ever gets and thats one of the biggest cum loads he has ever produced,,feel free to comment on his little white boy dick,,i do all the time,,i love to humiliate him,,if you had a husband like this wouldnt you becum a black cock ***** too,,,xoxo,,becky

You go girl, I am a little older and enjoy the same activities and blk men are wonderful

yes

thank you barbie,cant help my self,im just addicet to black cock and soooo much wish to be a ***** for all of them,,,xoxo,,becky

FYI .....becky is real....i've never met her, but i have talked to her on the phone...her & her husband are real & into having fun with blk men.

Users who are viewing this thread