• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Married to a *****

• Thread starternewcuckpa
  • Start date

newcuckpa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2011
So here I sit thinking about how I got to this point in my life. My laptop is sitting uncomfortable on my lap since my cock is harder than it has ever been as I watch my wife getting fucked on a webcam. She is taking her 6th dick right now and can see another guy lining up for his turn. I know she is living out her long time dream of being the center of attention at a gangbang, some of the guys are black, some are white and all are bigger than me. Her new boyfriend whom she had just told me about last week arranged this for her, He was the first to use her and will probably be the last this evening as well. I keep thinking how many other are watching his webcam broadcast of her. They are in a bare room she is on her back legs in the air as some stranger pounds away at her. After the last guy her bf gagged her since she was making to much noise. But even with the gag can tell she is screaming as she gets it good. Oh how I wish I was there and could have a turn. But when we had dinner with her new bf last night and was informed what would happen tonight I was told that her body is his now and I can’t touch it anymore unless he gives permission.

I want to play with myself so badly but was told not to and if I wasn’t rock hard when she got home she would know I did and be in trouble. It looks like the final count was 12 guys after they were done her bf took off her gag and fucked her hard and called her a cunt and a ***** , she seemed to be Cumming with every thrust he made into her. When he came he quickly pulled out and stood up and ordered her to get dressed. He looked at the cam and told me that once she was home and in bed I was to use my hand to play with her clit for an hour. He then saw she wasn’t fully dressed yet told her to lean forward and spanked her ass and told her to be quicker when he gave a command. He then cut off the web cam.
It took her about 30 minutes to get home she look exhausted as we climbed into bed. Her clit was very sore and she was moaning as soon as I started playing with it. She grabbed my cock and pulled on it, not stroking it just holding it hard and stretching it. I started to move to try and cum. She let go right away and told me she had orders to hold it and pull on it but if I didn’t hold still she was to leave it alone.
So I spent the next 45 minutes listening to her moan and wanting to cum so badly myself. My hand ached from playing with her clit. She picked up her cell phone and called her if she let him listen to her moans then she handed the phone to me, I took it with my free hand as she continued to moan, he asked me if I liked the idea of being married to a *****. I stammered the word yes, he laughed and then told me that all the guys that fucked her that night had paid for it and he had also charged the guys watching on webcams and she had made him a nice amount of money. He then told me this was her new part time job but he would be keeping all the money she earned. I was more excited than I had ever been before. He told me to give the phone back to her; she spoke with him for a few moments the said Goodnight Master and told him she loved him. Then turned to me and said this would be my reward as long as I continued to do as I was told, she started stroking me and it only took about 5 strokes for me to explode. She laughed rolled over and went to sleep as I lay there for a long time with my own cum over my stomach and chest wondering what our future would hold.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
sounds like my X only her lover would send me a copy of the nights doings.

Users who are viewing this thread