• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Married white milf's a slut for BBC

susyslut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nothing's hotter than married white women who love Black cock and I'm proud to say my wife's one of them. She turns into a total slut for Black cock, loves it bareback in all three holes.

Attachments

• su6.jpg
    su6.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,508
  • w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,702
I live north of Allentown , Pa. Does she like white cock too ? Your wife is one sexy woman . Would be my pleasure to make love with her while u watch .

Right lol

how do we know she really your wife and do she really love bbc ???? show her pics with blk guys and a dress of her if she your wife u will have dresss of her.
any guys in here think the pics are real think again.
here one of my gf she only for big whi bull 9+ins like me lol

1759595.jpg 1759597.jpg 2155266.jpg 2078093.jpg 1759599.jpg

blackTyrone - she's 36
Gray Beard and Dave Belle2002 - e-mail us, always interested in making new "friends"
Exhub - I have no idea what you're talking about or why you don't think she is my wife.

Another pic

Showing the holes to be filled with big Black cock!

Attachments

• P&A.jpg
    P&A.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,109
Looks like Sarah Palin in that pose. Hot!!
luv always from upstate western NY; MsGary

lovely girl :)

how do we know she really your wife and do she really love bbc ???? show her pics with blk guys and a dress of her if she your wife u will have dresss of her.
any guys in here think the pics are real think again.
here one of my gf she only for big whi bull 9+ins like me lol

Would luv to see pics of her holes filled with bbc or dripping cum. Am also located near Allentown and available to party. BTW what's her name?

blackTyrone - she's 36
Gray Beard and Dave Belle2002 - e-mail us, always interested in making new "friends"
Exhub - I have no idea what you're talking about or why you don't think she is my wife.

Hey, where are you guys located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back