• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maryland cuckold couple

narzia69

New around here...
Beloved Member
We have been married 11 years and have been in a cuckold relationship for the past 7. It effectively saved our marriage and we have never been happier. Lauren is 38 and Jim is 48. WE are both heavily tattooed and Lauren has pink hair.

We are always looking for new friends and playmates in the lifestyle, especially well hung Bulls and lil sissy girls. We are complete exhibitionists and have uploaded all our pics and videos to our Dropbox. Please take a peek and let us know what you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the sweet comments. We used to be shy ourselves but decided we can't change who we are and life is too short to have any regrets. LOve being seen and hearing comments.

Superb. Great stuff you guys. Check out my wifes pics in our album. Sorry no face pics as she is kinda concerned about that.

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing. Your wife is so sexy! Looks like you guys have a great sex life! :)

Makes me wish I was back in Maryland (I'm from Frederick, but now live in Japan).

Thanks for the sweet comments. Wish we could find some local playmates!

We have never been happier. Jim is completed denied any release and is on hormones to make him a nice sissy with girly boobies. In the meantime, I have been with nearly fifty lovers including five in one day.

hello, in rockville md, looking for a sexy milf. I am 38, 6'1 220, 9 inches and thick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back