Maryland SoccerMom Barebacks for Blacks

• Thread starterVicky4Blk
  • Start date

Vicky4Blk

SoccerMom By Day-BlackBreeding Slut By Night
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2004
Texas
I LUV being a Naked White FuckSlut for horny black studs - LUV it when they talk REALLY DIRTY to me - dominating me! They know how a married white bitch like me should be treated - REALLY Turns me on. Makes me wet and wanting to be naked with a Big, Bare Black Dick inside me. I NEED getting my married lily-white Latina pussy slutfucked by dark, hung Black Studs - Rutting, Fucking and Cumming in a Cheap Motel with my Married WhiteWhore Pussy wrapped around Bare Black Cock . I KNOW I'm a married white FuckSlut for Blacks. I LUV being called a Bitch, Slut, Cunt and Ho with every deep stroke of Black Dick till I cumm... begging for the feeling of hot black babymaking seed shooting inside my fertile whitebitch belly. I'm always wet and horny for BlackFucking - only wish I'd started even sooner!!!

87b2.jpg f0f6scd.jpg

Last edited:
Really hot photos there and you look like you're enjoying the ride. Lets see some more.

Wow!!!!

does hubby know? you want to have a lovers baby in you?

Hubby knows. He watches, photos and plays sometimes. He luvs seeing me bare-assed naked and getting fucked like the little white married slut I am with a big, thick blk dick cumming deep inside me. He luvs watching almost as much as I luv doing it!

Vicky, you have a nice bosy baby. How often do you play? I WANT SOME!!

where ru located in md

Really beautiful!

With my Black Bull again! Hubby is watching us Naked and Fucking and Cumming together like two breeding animals in heat!!! My toes curling as I FEEL him CUMMING inside my fertile whitebitch pussy!!!

50c2.jpg

Reactions: WhMom
I am so pleased you enjoy a good fucking from a black man. I feel jealous of his powerful buttocks - if I shut my eyes I can imagine his spent cock is inside me and sperm is dribbling down my legs. You are a lucky, hot woman.

Hope everyone is starting off with a Great Swinging New Year!! The Black into White lifestyle is where it's at!!!

I LUV this lifestyle - It just keeps getting Better and Better!!!

Thanks to all you wonderful, horny, black studs who've shown this little white bitch what it means to be a real, true female. No pretenses, no goody two shoes morality. Just a naked female - A mating white animal with a sweating black stud cumming inside my married whitebitch pussy

A Couple More of Me being BlackFucked

Attachments

• 3139731016_ba030b3d8e.jpg
    3139731016_ba030b3d8e.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,267
  • 2726846555_559116c2f5.jpg
    2726846555_559116c2f5.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 967
So Vicky, how do you really feel about fucking black men? Wow honey, sounds like a recent converts enthusiasm. You go, sweetie. Black men have it going on!

Hot damn.

Congrats Vicky

Vicky4Blk said:
...Thanks to all you wonderful, horny, black studs who've shown this little white bitch what it means to be a real, true female. No pretenses, no goody two shoes morality. Just a naked female - A mating white animal with a sweating black stud cumming inside my married whitebitch pussy
There's nothing hotter than a slutty soccermom who has the itch for black and wants it night & day! I wish you a hot & exciting new year beautiful.

Reactions: Vicky4Blk
Great pics love to see a wife who really enjoys her BBC!!