• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mass Married White Female

• Thread starterdonbarbcpl
  • Start date

donbarbcpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2007
West of Boston. I am late 40's in shape, 5'5 125 34c 24 35 blonde and light complexion. Yes, hubby knows and wants to be there or near by. He would not interfer. We want someone near and someone wanting regular if it works out. I am lightly experienced and we have both decided to reach for the next level. I'm on the submissive side and like an assertive and confident male. I'm ok with him being dominant and letting the relationship go there if in time he seeks ownership or exclusive. I would like him to be 30 to 45, fit and well hung. I'm fairly tight but we are resigned to me becoming looser if it happens. It would also be great if he had a place to entertain once comfortable. If you are looking for a one time adventure then please don't respond. If you write, please give reasons why you think this will work.

Black marine here stationed recently in albany ny area. Imlooking for fun cpl and have pics.

Black marine here newly stationed in ny, albany area. #6 have pics if interested

DonBarbCpl said:
West of Boston. I am late 40's in shape, 5'5 125 34c 24 35 blonde and light complexion. Yes, hubby knows and wants to be there or near by. He would not interfer. We want someone near and someone wanting regular if it works out. I am lightly experienced and we have both decided to reach for the next level. I'm on the submissive side and like an assertive and confident male. I'm ok with him being dominant and letting the relationship go there if in time he seeks ownership or exclusive. I would like him to be 30 to 45, fit and well hung. I'm fairly tight but we are resigned to me becoming looser if it happens.

Damn Barb, that is Hot, lets us know how your search goes, good luck on being BBC owned.

DiamondMaker

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so ready for this. Write me if you live close and we can exchange some pictures.

Possible Meeting

Hi Barb,

My name is Mike and I wanted to take the time and respond to your post despite living in CT. I am close enough where I think this would work for several reasons. 1. I am in close proximity where we could meet regularly and 2. I'm far enough where there would be no fear of infringing upon your personal life.

In my experience because New England is still very conservative when it comes to Interracial adult interests, finding a real and attractive White female is near impossible. Most are just picture collectors or are content with just cybering whereas I am looking for more substance.

I am a handsome, professional SBM in the healthcare field, no children and I live alone (homeowner) where I work a short distance from my home.

I'm average height, lean and well-built for my age thanks to my commitment in working out and keeping fit. I am also very clean, discreet, D/D free and although I'm physically Dominant I respect all boundaries.

If you find yourself interested or intrigued I'd love to hear from you, so feel feel to email me directly at; blacq_9@yahoo.

In the event you prefer someonone more local to you then I wish you well on your future endeavors.

Best regards,

Mike

I have to chime in here and say kudos to Mike for his approach. THAT'S how it's done, fellas. Many of the men approaching women in this forum should be taking notes.

We agree completely. Too bad he isn't closer. One line replies don't cut it when you are real.

Disappointed

DonBarbCpl said:
We agree completely. Too bad he isn't closer. One line replies don't cut it when you are real.

Hi Barb,

I'm disappointed you think I'm too far, but respect your decision. In the event you change your mind in the future I'd still love to hear from you.

And to Pimpology. Thanks for the compliment.

Ready for something special

No luck yet. We are very real and very ready to begin this adventure.

Barb, great to see your courage and submissiveness to BBC...as well hubby giving way to BBC, as well. Would like to know how it all works out so we can take notes.

Barb that is one of the most erotic notes ever and i join the others here in hoping you find what you need - and tell us all aobut it!

Users who are viewing this thread