MASSIVE HARD BLACK COCK....IT'S JUST HUGE!!!

• Thread startergeniusukwales
  • Start date
Would really enjoy watching you stretch my wife.

love to see that cock between my wife's 38DD's

bbc

Now that is what i need inside of me on a daily basis. MMMMMMM looks great.

hi there

geniusukwales said:
More huge cock pics for the ladies...

hi!

looks sooo fantastic.
please mail me.
i am a white women from germany.

greets
tami

fucking T-slut

Hi baby,

Wow I also adore that massive black pole of yours!! Would love to get it all the way up my horny little white slutty ass! Is that possible??

xxx

Marita T-girl

:blahblah:
Julie-n-jersey said:
you could do me anytime.
i have fuck u harder

:flash: :bj: :blahblah:
shyreena said:
master i am a newly wed indian girl meeta is the name 24 yrs of age 38d-25-36 huby is 40 yrs 4".he wants meto try huge blacks but i said ok ,i wilkl select the hunk who will 1st have me i want you we will come wherever u are.reply with ur tel number hubby will fix it up with u
hi meeta i am indian u contact me on emaile i am ready to fuck u with my hard black cock u r hubby also like it thank.

:flash: :bj: :asshole: :asshole:
Marita T-Girl said:
Hi baby,

Wow I also adore that massive black pole of yours!! Would love to get it all the way up my horny little white slutty ass! Is that possible??

xxx

Marita T-girl
hi lol u r ass is fucking with my black dick

gold123 said:
:flash: :bj: :blahblah: hi meeta i am indian u contact me on emaile i am ready to fuck u with my hard black cock u r hubby also like it thank.
hi meeta u r contact me on my mail ............ .......... samsamdesuza@yahoo.co.in ........u send me u r fix date on my mail thank :hump:

Marita T-Girl said:
Hi baby,

xxx

Marita T-girl
hi i will fuck u with my black hard cock in u r ass:lick: :hump:

you look absolutely georgous honey, would just love to become your slut
marie xx

hi you look absolutley gorgous honey, would love to be your slut
marie xx

plz cum to tx and fuck me......i can take all that blk cock.....let me know if u r for real......then we can post our pics of u giving me that big dick......i will be waiting!!!!!i can't wait.....

gold123 said:
hi i will fuck u with my black hard cock in u r ass:lick: :hump:

Hi baby, yess that is really what I want you know, your big black cock pounding my ass and your dominant black cum filling me!!!!! Hope this will really going to happen. xxx Marita T-girl

What A Cock

OMG that is huge!!!
Im thiking damm, what have i missed out on!!

yum

Since I haven't posted in awhile, and the website reminds me that I haven't, I just have this to say: "YUM!"

i wanna fuck that bbc tell me when and where!!!!!

we'd probably be interested if you are real

interesting if real

please get in touch