• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature British wife wants big black cock!

• Thread starterjoyceforfun
  • Start date
Oh I already know how to be a *****, thanks to my lover. However, I'm a lady in public, a great cook in the kitchen and a ***** only in the bedroom which is , I believe, how a woman should behave!

Reactions: Caracal
Great pics. You have a fantastic figure. I love your philosophy that a woman should be a ***** in the bedroom.

It's my opinion that girls don't know how to be dirty the way mature women do. It's just sport for them, like healthy exercise. Sex has to titillate the mind before it can be great so I like to dress up for the bedroom. It excites me hours before sex begins and my lovers get the benefit of all my sexiness!

Joyce xx

Reactions: Caracal and tommcam
I was feeling sexy so I took this pic with the camera on my mobile phone and sent it to my lover, to make him hard when he woke up in the morning!

Hope it does the same for you!

Joyce xx

Attachments

• joycepussy291009.jpg
    joycepussy291009.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 171
Ms Joyce You are beautiful and fully deserve satisfaction to be prpvided by a alpha male, a bbc Us white bois can be of some use as servants

Users who are viewing this thread