Mature Ring

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date

Farmboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2017
13AC3F67-DFC4-467C-BCE5-D363DC16DF3C.png one of my wife showing her little nipples. What do you think?

Reactions: Maturegilffucker, Ladiesfucker, Flcpl and 3 others
she is very sexy!

I think she is but she is embarrassed bye her little nipples And ashamed to show them off.

Farmboy said:
13AC3F67-DFC4-467C-BCE5-D363DC16DF3C.png one of my wife showing her little nipples. What do you think?
I love little nipples. They fit so nicely into your mouth.

So I can tell her you find her tits nice. This may encourage her to show them off to others. Which would be a turn on to me.

Reactions: Pumpnspray
Farmboy said:
So I can tell her you find her tits nice. This may encourage her to show them off to others. Which would be a turn on to me.
Gorgeous nipples and tits. Tell her to never be ashamed.

I will let her know. Just maybe she will go braless so blokes can stare at her loose tits and see her little nipples poking out a bit as that’s all they do unless her top is really tight fitting or see through.

188112A1-151E-49AA-AB5F-1FC83815F815.png Like this.

Reactions: MyBlondeWifetoShare and Nazareth
Farmboy said:
I will let her know. Just maybe she will go braless so blokes can stare at her loose tits and see her little nipples poking out a bit as that’s all they do unless her top is really tight fitting or see through.
I enjoy my wife showing her tits and nipples to other men although they are not small. Such a huge turnon as you said.

Farmboy said:
That is very nice. Her tits look great showing thru that outfit.

Feel free to add a pic of your wife in see through. Would be my ultimate pleasure for mine to walk about infront of a group of men dressed in this. And even better if they started touching her up.

Same top but little tits out.

9395DB69-EEDC-4C8E-B5BA-5FBB995FA016.png

• Love
Reactions: Pumpnspray
Farmboy said:
Very nice. I’d love to suck her tits while you watched. Here’s an older pic of my wife’s tits.

C8785865-DF05-4642-9526-8AF96D4F9BE2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Flcpl, MyBlondeWifetoShare, Pumpnspray and 1 other person
Wow her tits are certainly a lot bigger than my wife’s but not massive. She ever shown them to anyone else?

Farmboy said:
Wow her tits are certainly a lot bigger than my wife’s but not massive. She ever shown them to anyone else?
Yes she has. Several times. She likes it.

Farmboy said:
And I enjoy when she does. I’ve not always been there when she does but love hearing about it.

How does she go about ******** them. Bye accident? Or on purpose.

Farmboy said:
How does she go about ******** them. Bye accident? Or on purpose.
Started out many years ago by accident then we found out we both liked it so it’s been on purpose since. Sometimes it’s just bending over so someone can see down her top or making sure it’s unbuttoned. Other times if someone asks or she feels they want to see more she will take the top off

Wish my wife would do that she’s so shy about her tits and her nipples even though I tell her all the men I know would love to see her tits. And I would love the thought of them getting off looking at her.