• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature stars for BBC

• Thread starterjoyfem
  • Start date

joyfem

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2004
I have greatly enjoyed reading all the suggestions for well-known white females who should be enjoying Big Black Cock. But as a mature white female, you seem to be slighting older women. My suggestions are ultra-busty Dolly Parton, sultry Sharon Stone, cute Meg Ryan, bisexual Anne Heche. beautiful Michelle Pfeiffer and my dream girl Jeri Ryan. In the young should-bes, I totally agree that Emma Watson, who is beond cute, will soon be perfect for BBC enjoyment.

i would love to have my blk dick in, sharon stone, katie couric, deidre hall from days of our lives. suzanne somers, leeza gibbons, christie brinkley, i've always had a thing for older white sexy women!!!

anna nicole smith would be a great looking white ***** with blk cock choking her. Sophia Loren also.

hey laimbeer, i forgot about her, she used have a kckin body with great legs, and tits, great choice!! i'm sure anna nicole has had some blk dick before! i would love to stick all 9inches of my blk dick in markie post!!

She still looks yummy to me at 50+

Attachments

• mptv1.gif
    mptv1.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 8,030
Yes, to all of the above. Add Demi Moore and stipulate that they shoulsd all be pregnant by a balck lover.

i recently saw katie courec call keenan ivory wayans hot. when i heard her say that, i felt she is on her way to fuck black. i want to see heather locklear and meg ryan in the arms of black men also. katie is hot and will look great under a black stud

A big yes to Katie Couric and Demi Moore. Let's replay the famous scene in Ghost where Demi is at the pottery wheel, naked, with a brotha this time.

There is a simple solution IRCF -- don't read them!!!

Dolly with babies on tit

Makes me so hard thinking of Dolly Parton with a black baby sucking on her huge tits

Imagine pumping Morgan Fairchild. Having that tiny body filled up would be so hot.

I have to say that the idea of doing Katie Couric or Cheryl Ladd or Morgan Fairchild gives me a nice woody!

Rita Crosby

That Big Heifer Rita Crosby on one MSNBC looks like she can handle some Black Meat.

During that hurricane, I notice her eyes wandering around looking at them Brothas running around down there.

Peace. 8)

Blue Moon said:
Nina Hartley

Nina has already had her share of quite a few black guys. And from one of her interviews, she mentioned that she especially enjoyed doing interracial and if I remember, it was either Shawn Michaels or Lex who she said was extra special and would fuck him any time...

Users who are viewing this thread