• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature white bbc virgin pussy

sak1121

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
She has never experienced bbc before but I feel she would love it.Any young black bulls like what they see?

Last edited by a moderator:
I luv to breed mature women, theys hot. I'd bury my thick long black cock balls deep in her.Fuck her till she screams with delight then have her suck my cock till I cum in her pretty mouth.

Would love to get into that sexy pussy i would knock her up would you like to seé her pussy opening up with the head of my black baby in nine months

I'd luv to see a black cock buried balls deep in her, as for a blk. baby coming out of her, well she's 52 so that might be a reach. But here is another pic.

Thats one sweet mature pussy there, well preserved now it needs to get opened up by some thick black cock.She needs to be bred my man. lets see more of her.

I watched my wife take her first black cock that was wild as hell a lot of passionate making out and fucking bareback ALL THE TIME.

I agree G man, she needs some young bbc to bred her and here are some more pics.Anyone else think she needs to be bred to become a slut for bbc?

I have a friend who is 54, I have invited 4-5 of my friends to gb her a number of times but never a bbc until about a month ago. I took her to a motel and slipped a blindfold over her eyes and let him in, she didn't know it was going to her first bbc, 10" of bbc in her mouth at first, she knew something was different, when he entered her it was slow but soon she knew it was longer than she had had before, I had to hold her down, her legs back, she took it all and began to cum and cum on it until she just went limp on the bed. Enjoy it, I know I couldn't get enough of her wet sloppy pussy after he finished with her, she asked for more before he left us.

Great pix!

She has never experienced bbc before but I feel she would love it.Any young black bulls like what they see?

Just a wht male here but she is HOT........i love her figure and her pussy looks amazing.....it just needs a Black cock in it now! Jim

Yeah, thats one sweet pussy there I'd like to see more pics of her.

Thanks for the comments, here are a couple more pics.Please lets here from some of you black bulls, what would you do with her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back