• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mature white wife uk

• Thread starterwhitematurewifeuk
  • Start date

whitematurewifeuk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 21, 2007
hi im very curious what you think of my pics, love to have a young very hung black to use me in front of hubby, use me as you wish cum over me mmm

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Sorry for the ignorant comment above. I'd quite fancy a shag with you. I'd wanna stuff that pussy with my black pole till you cum. pity i'm not in the uk

xzpaw the moron

where the hell is the admin. of this site and why do they not ban this 15 year old 2" cock pimple faced latent homo from the site. college educated as he states naw he doe's not have enough brains to pour piss out of a fucking boot with the instructions wrote on the heel.

lol LOL LOL LOL ROFL ...oh my god xzpawned that 'GET BACX TO KNITTING QUILTS " is prolly the funniest fukin thing i have ever read anytime, anywhere ,ever...are you a proffesional joke writter for saturday night live or jay leno? ..david letterman? ..your talents are being wasted here ..pack up your all your mettallica tshirts and your back steet boyz cds and move out of your moms trailer at once , hit your dad up for some cash (if you know who he is ) and hitch hike to hollywood ca. asap
..stand on the downtown street corners really late at night ..important entertainment executives will pick you up in their big cars and they will gladly pay you good money just to open up that joke telling mouth of yours,, i promise you ..go west young man ,your fortune is made!!!

Users who are viewing this thread