• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature wife gets first bbc

• Thread startersak1121
  • Start date

sak1121

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2004
It took 10 yrs. to get her to try black cock but it was well worth it. She couldnt get enough and now she's hooked on it.

u need 2 get her a bigger 1, nice pics.

Well he did grow in size as he got larger

Looks Great

WOW - I am impressed - thanks for posting.
MrsCouple

I know you've been posting for years. What got her over the hump? What made her sway to the dark side, LOL? Did she genuinely like the contrast and the taste of black cock?

Beautiful, congratulations! Post some more pics please, hot!

I dont know that it was one particular thing that swade her, probably just my persistence about it realy. But she difinately love uncut black cock.He fucked her for about an hour five times in two days.

your wife is hot and its great she finally ventured into the joys of bbc now you have to keep bbc close cause the hunger will grow.

hi,

Nice to see older girls taking cock.... loved it..... SOme one has said..patience pays

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Sak1211, at last she found out how much good fucking from bbc she had missed, now she needs to try and catch up.

Did she CUM?

very nice

Very nice pics, thanks for shareing.

very nice! Congrads!

Congratulations...hope she continues to cuckold you senseless!

I'm sorry but I pulled the pics because the wife was pissed that I posted them in the first place. For those who saw them yes it was a very satisfying experience and she really wants more bbc now.

sak1121 said:
I'm sorry but I pulled the pics because the wife was pissed that I posted them in the first place. For those who saw them yes it was a very satisfying experience and she really wants more bbc now.

Damn, it looks like i came too late to this party...

She is quite a lady and she was terrific for a first timer! No doubt she is hooked on that uncut black cock now! Did you enjoy watching and taking the pics? Can't wait for the next time so she can get more of this friendly_bbc and whatever else is obviously looming ahead.

Well she said I could post a few more pics as long as I dont post any showing her face, so here are a few pics. Her bull really buried his 9" balls deep repeatedly. Never saw her so passionate before, she just kept taking everything he could give her for hours on end.

Attachments

• DSCN1345.JPG
    DSCN1345.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 213
  • DSCN13291.JPG
    DSCN13291.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCN1375.JPG
    DSCN1375.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 311
Just a few more pics of my slut wife enjoying her black lover. She talks with her lover 3-4 times a week since he isnt in our town.She cant wait to see him again.

Attachments

• DSCN1327.JPG
    DSCN1327.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 320
  • DSCN1355.JPG
    DSCN1355.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 300