Mature wife gets first bbc

• Thread startersak1121
  • Start date
Sensual BBC Workout

It sounds (and looks) like a great time was had by all. I think she "gave" as good as she "got". Please keep us posted on her progress. Did you get pics of the creampies and was her bod sore after the "workout"?

He fucked her 5 times from Friday night to Saturday night. Each session lasted about 45 minutes on an average. She wasnt sore or anything and sorry no creampies because she wanted him to cum in her mouth which he gladly did..

Attachments

• DSCN1328.JPG
    DSCN1328.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCN1346.JPG
    DSCN1346.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 189
Great First BBC Pics

Thanks sac1121 for the recent pics. Sorry I missed your first pics. If it meets with your beautiful wife's approval, drop them to me at karnut@centurytel.net. Did you get to try out that stretched kitty in a timely manner after her BBC experience? How was it? Can't wait for future creampie pics. What a lucky couple!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....looks so good!!!!!

The Suspense Is Driving me Crazy

It has been almost two months and no BBC! Is she having second thoughts or looking for a young buck to "rock her world"? I know people get busy when the weather gets better; but, I may have to start drinking (again) to calm my nerves. HELP!!!

The second time he came to visit was probably even better, she dained his thick cock and swallowed his black seed.In this pic she still has some on her tongue, they fucked for hours once again.

Attachments

• DSCN1336 (2).JPG
    DSCN1336 (2).JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 258
  • DSCN1374.JPG
    DSCN1374.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 320
The wife is really into this now she worships her black master,only he has ever fucked her in the ass.She never would let me do it.

Attachments

• IMG_0104.JPG
    IMG_0104.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 209
sak1121 said:
The wife is really into this now she worships her black master,only he has ever fucked her in the ass.She never would let me do it.

nice thread and pictures. My blk lover is also the only one thats ever had my ass. I do things happily, enthusiastically for him that I'd never let my husb do.

great post!