• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mature wife loves to cuck

• Thread startercrackers
  • Start date

crackers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2006
this wife love huge cock and fisting for her lovers hubby has no idea why her pussy is getting so loose ha ha she is a first class slut wife and is keen to read any comments or offers

Attachments

• 013a.JPG
    013a.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 2,736
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3,260
  • .shirly1000c.jpg
    .shirly1000c.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2,581
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 3,380
  • Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy
Thats hot. I love to see a mature woman in touch with her sexual side. I enjoy a big well used pussy,

...Hi....I also think its really sexy to see mature white wives getting and enjoying big black dicks to. The photo of her with her black lover between her white thighs is very sexually exciteing. I hope her husband is getting her big black cock on a regular basis to keep her well sexually satisfied....show everyone some more photos of your sexy mature wife....shes also very pretty

more pics and invite to bulls

this hot mature slut wife loves the comments she has received so far and now wishes to offer her self to any well hung dominant Bulls in Virginia.hubby complains that her pussy is getting looser but has no idea why.She hopes to find a bull to take ownership of her sexually and to continue to stretch her cunt and expand her submissive tendancies. she say she wants to learn to be double fist fucked ,,is very genuine and horny as hell

Attachments

• S_R_77.JPG
    S_R_77.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,003
  • 014A.JPG
    014A.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,023
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,895
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,495
Crackers

Well you are for sure a hot pussied little milf. Since you like black cock as well as other cock. Thats a real black rod you are sucking on and fucking. Let us see a close up of that thing buried up to his balls in your white married pussy.Thanks maam.okdeacon

I love the high heels.

lovely

Lovely pictures, I need a wife like that, love to find one, her pleasure is my pleasure

Great wife!

I agree totally. I sure wish she was my wife. Man, she is hot!!!

nice pair of jugs but...loose loose pussy!

crackers said:
this wife love huge cock and fisting for her lovers hubby has no idea why her pussy is getting so loose ha ha she is a first class slut wife and is keen to read any comments or offers
Hi, you are so nice, and your pussy so gorgeus.Nice lips and hair,wow.I'd like to kiss you when the bb put cock in your pussy

Pussy

All white women should have a black lover. Pics great

Ellington333

Ooooh She Must Got A Big And Loose Juicy Cunt From All The Black Cock She Has Taken - Do You Enjoy Beating Your Meat Watching The Bbc Niggers Fuck The Shit Out Of Her. I Know She Enjoys Sucking Bbc - Do You Enjoy Licking And Sucking Out Her Cum-filled Cunt After The Niggers Are Through Fucking And Cuming In Her? You Must Get Some Good Sloppy Seconds - How Does It Feel Busting You Nut In Her Cum-filled Cunt

Users who are viewing this thread