• Both of the above

Votes: 36 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sak1121

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2004
She has never had one yet, but I think she'd love a big black cock to spice up her life.What do you think?

No comments and only 7 votes? I know she is my wife but I think she looks better than alot of the babes on here and they get bunch of replies, oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sak, perhaps they/we're tired of seeing the same pics and reading the same requests from you regarding your "wife". This is the second time I remember seeing these.

Sak, I think she's hot but if you want results have her pose more showing those ASSets!

mature

agree, she needs to show more, mature women are very hot, and like mine, enjoy the thought of bbc filling her up, to bad there aren't enough mature bbc to entertain them.
But keep up the good work.

She should be used and abused by black cock 4 times daily.

Biggiesmalls, what can I say, yes afew of these pics I posted before , but not all of them and new people come on this site all the time.So thanks for being a critic, but Im not the only one who has posted more than once. As for you other guys here are a few more pics.I think her pussy might need a good stretching.

Sak, don't get met wrong; I'm not being a critic. I was just wondering why we were seeing the same pics over and over. I love seeing your wife and would love to have a chance to "give her a good stretching". Sorry if I offended; didn't mean to.

Thats one fine mature look'n bitch there, nothing better than getting a mature white bitch to experience bbc.They love it,its like they got hooked a drugs or something.Once they get a taste of it, she'll be whoring herself for alot more!

OK Biggiesmall, were cool, yes Im still looking for someone.Its not that easy around here to find the right fit, no pun intended.

Shes one fine look'n mature woman, yes she would be hooked on bbc once shes got it. I luv the look on their faces and in their eyes as a thick black cock fills them.She'd be trained if it was me, I'd have her going out and fuck'n all bbc's.

What do you think of her ass? What would you bbc's like to do with it?

SHE IS ONE FINE BITCH WITH A SMILE WE CANT SEE SHE IS HOT AND NEED A GOOD FUCK BESIDE MY AND YOUR LITTLE DICK:jackoff:

I'd like to grab her hips and ram my 10" cock balls deep and fuck the shit out of her till she screams. Thats a fine ass!

sak1121 said:
She has never had one yet, but I think she'd love a big black cock to spice up her life.What do you think?

HMMMM YOU "THINK" !!! Classic! What REALLY matters is what SHE thinks!!! SNIFF, SNIFF, SNIFF....Same photos over and over and over and over again....Spread legs shots are CLASSIC Face obscurred photos that COULD be ANY female on the planet....

With THAT amount of "CREDIBILITY" is it ANY wonder that repeated requests....for a response of ANY kind...have been made?

Hmmmmmmm

blksperm4you said:
HMMMM YOU "THINK" !!! Classic! What REALLY matters is what SHE thinks!!! SNIFF, SNIFF, SNIFF....Same photos over and over and over and over again....Spread legs shots are CLASSIC Face obscurred photos that COULD be ANY female on the planet....

With THAT amount of "CREDIBILITY" is it ANY wonder that repeated requests....for a response of ANY kind...have been made?

Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm, another ass hole arent you. Just because I've post most no all of these pics before doesnt mean she isnt my wife. I bet there has to be at least 1/2 dozen pics now on this site of women whose faces arent shone, most be they are all just taken off other sites too. In three years on this site I've seen alot of fakers here, including black guys who dont put up when it comes down to it.Thats the truth BRO.There have been a number of reposts on here, I'm not the only one,here are always new people coming on here.

That's a nice cunt - would like to see it dripping some seed.

please don't stop!

Show us more pics, please and any action ones that you might have!

Very hot woman, whoever she is. I'd love to see her on the stroll.

Very sexy mature lady. It'd be nice to see new pics but I'm not going to be a dick and complain about. Very lovely lady. She'd look great with her skin against something darker.