• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mature woman in central illinois wanting bbc

• Thread startertheres_w2000
  • Start date
T

theres_w2000

Mature white woman 60 plus looking for young well endowed black men in decatur area for some afternoon fun. Would like well built men in 30-45 age group. If interested please email me..

Attachments

• theresa30.jpg
    theresa30.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 579
I'm not a black man, but it's so nice to see a woman of your age, so alive and wanting to have fun. I would love to see more pics of you and i'm sure you'll find someone to give you exactly what you need. Enjoy it...

yeah it is me again...I want you ....especially now that I have seen you...I want this 9 inches in you....email me at nasty.freak69@yahoo.com...I am 37, blk male, athletic, educated straight D & D free...I want you on my dick and I want to be inside of you....you are sexy to me....I love mature white women....but love white women and all women...

Users who are viewing this thread