• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Matures sucking cocks

• Thread startergayla
  • Start date
Beano said:
How often is your glorious wife having new cock?
Depends how hungry she is. It comes in phases. I'd say about one every three months. But when we have gone on vacation we go looking and maybe pick up three guys in a week.

Reactions: Beano
RLyonheart said:
Depends how hungry she is. It comes in phases. I'd say about one every three months. But when we have gone on vacation we go looking and maybe pick up three guys in a week.
That's great. It would be a little odd and probably disturbing if your wife's everyday life was dominated by the search for cock. But vacations... for a woman like your wife finding cock must be as much a part of a holiday as sightseeing or lying on the beach. And the great thing is that when you come home you leave it behind.

Beano said:
That's great. It would be a little odd and probably disturbing if your wife's everyday life was dominated by the search for cock. But vacations... for a woman like your wife finding cock must be as much a part of a holiday as sightseeing or lying on the beach. And the great thing is that when you come home you leave it behind.
Indeed. I am happy to say that on an almost daily basis she gets her cock feed from me and seems happy with that. Sometimes though I get horny to see her devour a new one and my desire gets her hot to meet my wish. On vacations, yes, it's very definitely part of our fun. We usually start looking out from the moment we arrive at a resort. Beach is good but best place is by the pool where she can see the cock bulges and also flirt in a reserved way - the odd glance, conversation. From the pool it's easy to invite a guy to our room. She never wears a bikini though. Keeps her charms hidden. Also the gym is good. Bar is perhaps the sexiest because no physical suggestions are really possible. We depend more there on her dressing up a bit slutty and engaging a guy by the bar while I pretend to be busy elsewhere. The most exciting part is always the revelation of his package contents. She turns then from wife to slut - magic.

• Love
4DB358D.jpg205330729.jpg6AFC50C.jpg53F62B2.jpg227FFB9.jpg305_1000_49921569563_o.jpg56772707.jpg85722794.jpg

589549442.jpeg651624586.jpeg1182558079.jpg1346296352.jpg1396702023.jpg1757192585.jpg1832573433.jpgep8.xhcdn.com_000_116_188_210_1000.jpgIMG_9589.JPGnT_9qeg6edqc2i4te96c8k3qt00.jpgnT_52zd9f10g5zphn3sfaavct7j.jpg

x (1).JPGx (2) (1).jpgx (2).jpgx (3).jpgx (4).jpgx (5).jpgx (6).jpgx (25).jpgx (249).jpgx (288).jpg

RLyonheart said:
Mature Filipina wife is a cock gourmet. She really loved savouring the head on this one. See how she gets her tongue right into the groove? She says she prefers to close her eyes a lot so she can focus on the shape and feel in her mouth and with her tongue. She knows the shape of a cock better than most guys know their own.
Notice how she pauses at 5 secs in to momentarily suck the cock head with just her lips. Exquisite technique and sensitivity.

RLyonheart said:
Mature Filipina wife is a cock gourmet. She really loved savouring the head on this one. See how she gets her tongue right into the groove? She says she prefers to close her eyes a lot so she can focus on the shape and feel in her mouth and with her tongue. She knows the shape of a cock better than most guys know their own.
My goodness. Your wife could make so much money with that superb technique

Reactions: RLyonheart
Beano said:
My goodness. Your wife could make so much money with that superb technique
I think she used to

Beano said:
Would you like her to now?
Not as a profesion, no need. But for fun, yes. We did once.

RLyonheart said:
Not as a profesion, no need. But for fun, yes. We did once.
That is great. Get the guy to leave the money on the bedside cabinet without her knowing he is going to pay. Not as a profession but as occasional one-offs

Reactions: RLyonheart
Beano said:
That is great. Get the guy to leave the money on the bedside cabinet without her knowing he is going to pay. Not as a profession but as occasional one-offs
Personally I like the Idea of her being a rentable asset, as a fantasy. But I'm not a pimp and would not wish to cheapen her in that way. She is my wife.

0CE.jpg0ED.jpg0EE.jpg1F4.jpg3E9.jpg3F3.jpg4D1.jpg5FF.jpg7E0.jpg7E4.jpg9F8.jpg

Last edited:
9FA.jpg16B.jpg28B.jpg40B.jpg57A.jpg71E.jpg136.jpg316.jpg343.jpg350.jpg382.jpg

Last edited:
450.jpg518.jpg537.jpg604.jpg613.jpg623.jpg733.jpg885.jpgA7E.jpgA42.jpgAD5.jpg

Last edited:
B29.jpgBBE.jpgC50.jpgC94.jpgCB2.jpgCF0.jpgDAA.jpgDD9.jpgE43.jpgE81.jpgE91.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Readyu
RLyonheart said:
Personally I like the Idea of her being a rentable asset, as a fantasy. But I'm not a pimp and would not wish to cheapen her in that way. She is my wife.
Yes you are right of course. Just keep it fun. Do you think that friend tries to lead her astray?

Users who are viewing this thread