• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

May 26th BM/MWC gangbang in Portsmouth, Ohio

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date

pimpology101

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
ALL black males and white couples are invited. NO single white males unaccompanied by a white female. You can contact me privately for further details either with a pm here or at parrothead4ever@hotmail.com You can also get more information and see a PARTIAL list of attendees at my yahoo group (link in my signature) or at swinglifestyle.com...just do a search for "oreo mayhem" there.

Thanks!

Pimp (aka tha real vanilla thrilla)

would like to cum

hi,,where in ohio is this event taking place,,we live in pittsburgh and would be interested in attending if its not to far,,,becky

I also used to live in a suburb of Pittsburgh (Springdale, near New Ken) and usually made the trip in 4-5 hours. I realize it's a long way but we've had people attend from further away and the parties are worth it.

Let's BUMP n grind this back up to the forefront. See how many real players we get....woulda added more party pics but couldn't.

Couples and brothas get at me for this one. Gonna be off the chain.

Bump. RSVP, ASAP!
oreos_double_stuff

Sounds like you all will be DOING it in Portsmouth this weekend, DAMN!

Pimpology,

I cannot get to this function, but, next time I head home to Huntington, WV, I AM SURE GOING TO STOP on 52 and get in some pussy... DAMN, I used to get down to shawnee state back when i was still in college, portsmouth is the HIDDEN COVE for women craving BBC..

she look so beautiful in the first pic.
lovin the first pic

Yeah, well, if you show up at an OREO throw-down you can experience her first-hand. She's a regular and a slut for black dick!

How many couples and WFS ? How many black men?

Hi... we are interested...but how many wfs are going to be in attendance? then how many black men...? Any tested?

Steve and Donna

Attachments

• Favorite position!!!.jpg
    Favorite position!!!.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 647
Chillicothe Ohio couple, give us some more information

Sent you a private message, Dean. If you reply perhaps we can get you to the party on Saturday and your wife can enjoy some BBC! Chilli isn't but 40 minutes away!

Users who are viewing this thread