• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

May I ask?

mimi27406

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
It is obvious that sissy cuckold men desire their women be fucked by others, or at least consider it the least of two evils. Is the pleasure of their women their utmost concern? Or is it the desire to be used orally an anally by their women's lovers the goal. What do the women think of their sissy mates?

I think its a little of both. While the pleasure of their wives is of the utmost concern, they may also have the urge to be humiliated for being inadequate by engaging in acts typically reserved for females. These acts would include fellatio, anal play, and swallowing/clean-up duties. Sometimes a lucky sissy will have a slut wife that gets great pleasure in watching her hubby suck on a larger cock than his sissy clit.

It's got too be both

To service my wifes lovers is what i'm all about . Being the sissy bitch and being humilitated by them . It does'nt get any better then that for me . But it can't be all about me , my wife of cause has too enjoy it . Or whats the point

For me, the pleasure of my wife is first and foremost. However, one of my fantasies is for my wife and I to suck a huge cock at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back