Me and my friends w/ black men......

• Thread starterlindseyrie
  • Start date

lindseyrie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2006
Here are some pics of me and some of my friends with various black men that we know and love!

lol lol lolol

More Pics...

Here are some more.....

The first pic is my best friends mom and her "birthday present" pete and the 2nd pic is of me (next to the guy in orange) and my best friend Sara. These are the 3 men we took home that night for her moms bday. Her mom had the guy in black, I had the guy in orange, and sara had the guy in blue.

More pics.. Do you guys like these?

Anyone have any comments?

Pics, pics, pics

More pics.....

me and a friend.....

pics

More pics

Roxie and Melissa with Pete

Me and Fred

Roxie and Pete and Melissa

Sara and Germaine....

Great pics!

If you have more you want to share, they'd be very much welcomed!

wish my wife was in that party

Attachments

• doc3 001.jpg
    doc3 001.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 259
sara

could you send Sara my way for a week or so?

Tell us more

What happened when you got home? Spare no detail. And who is the hot redhead?

glad you like

@ rasta.... you might get more than you bargained for...

The redhead is Melissa and she is Sara's sister and Roxie is sara's mom.

sara

bring her on,she wiil return with a smile on her face!!!!palmetto488@hotmail.com

did all 3 of you bareback them?

mom looks damn hottttttttttttttt, wish it was me fucking her

Thanks for posting

lindseyrie said:
Anyone have any comments?

It's a very exciting situation to go out with your friend and her mom to meet blacks for sex. I'm interested to see more but also to know more details.

Is THIS the kind of women that black men fuck!?
My friends and I are all white and NONE of us would ever touch these women. I know I'm being mean, but jesus fuck, lose some weight and look after yourself!
Think about your health.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the blonde in the last pics.

Love the pics, but shouldn't they be posted in "Out and about" too? Have any pics from the after party...wink wink

Clyde you are such an ass, Good women come in all colors and sizes, get used to it.

In fact it may be judgemental boneheads like you that convince ladies to try men of other races who are less judgemental.

As for me, I'm not perfect either but my man has never bitched about my little belly roll because I keep him happy in every way.

Thank goodness that I don't have to put up with the drama of having a white guy around.

So well said Nikki !