• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mechelle4blacks videos

mike_dafoe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Does anyone know where I can get mechelle4blacks videos? Her website and email are no longer. Does anyone have or know of where I can obtain these? I also would like to buy a video from a wife (Kelly?) who's email is cjj14u@yahoo.com. She did one video that I know of at a hotel with a 23 black football player. Any help locating these videos would be great. P.S. Both of these wives' pics can be found on the darkcavern. Thanks for any help.

mike,

I am also desperatly seeking the mechelle4blacks videos. I have not had much luck though. she is awsome though isn't she? wow! let me know if you have any luck.

D

mechelle4blacks

She is hot! Great body. Slutty 8 inch heels. Wedding ring. DP! I need her videos. I will let you know if I find them and I hope you will too. If anybody can shed some light on these videos (if you have viewed them), or know where I can purchase them, please let me know. Thank you.

mechelle4blacks

If you have mecelle4blacks videos I will pay good money for them providing you have proof. I will be discreet and expect the same. PM me if you have these videos and would be willing to sell them. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back