Message My Wife

• Thread startermrsmithy
  • Start date
PM me if you wife is up to chat with a french young bull :)

mrsmithy said:
My wife and I are just exploring this whole idea of her being shared and are currently just taking baby steps in it. She fantasises about it a lot but at the moment doesn't want to do it for real. However, what she has said is that she'd be up for text/WhatsApp chatting with somebody who can make her feel really sexy. She's even suggested that she might be interested in camming with whoever she's chatting with if she feels comfortable with them. Please let us know if you'd be interested. I can't promise it will go anywhere or that she won't decide she doesn't want to do it after trying but I see it as good next step.

I’d love to help

Kik?

I’d definitely be up for that - ask your wife if she like to chat with a English guy

mrsmithy said:
My wife and I are just exploring this whole idea of her being shared and are currently just taking baby steps in it. She fantasises about it a lot but at the moment doesn't want to do it for real. However, what she has said is that she'd be up for text/WhatsApp chatting with somebody who can make her feel really sexy. She's even suggested that she might be interested in camming with whoever she's chatting with if she feels comfortable with them. Please let us know if you'd be interested. I can't promise it will go anywhere or that she won't decide she doesn't want to do it after trying but I see it as good next step.
I’m up to WhatsApping with her

Slutloving said:
Would love to me and my wife arw doing the same
You got Kik?

Rpbull said:
You got Kik?
same here - would luv to me and my gf are doing the same
kik = mbl4you

r11.jpg

kik=mbl4you

Reactions: sakisrr
Interested here, I can just chat on WApp with her

I'm up for chatting with her if you'd like. Let me know if you are interested.
Have a great day 😀

Im
mrsmithy said:
In