• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mid twenties Alabama Wife

• Thread starterbabygurl25
  • Start date
:cool: I'm in Terre Haute, IN I am looking for a couple in this area who wants to be fucked by me...

My cock's not tiny, just average. I'd love to fuck you in front of your husband! What does he think about the idea?

I'd be glad to help you out. I don't care who watches.

Luv the babygirl outfit, I could bend you over and slam that pussy while hubby lay underneath and took in the view, then afer my cum is deep inside you he could clean up the mess while you cleaned me. How's that sound?

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alabama here too! Just joined this site and hope to be posting pics of wife soon!:)

Oh babygurl, those cute little outfits of yours and what they show of is making me ache with desire. Yes, yes, let me watch and of course don't forget how handy it is for someone to keep every thing down there clean and fresh and ready for round 2.

i would love to drink a cup of her piss jsut to see where it came from she is very hot

Hi BabyGurl I live in bama also love your pic would like to talk privet if u like

Wow you are very sexy. I would love to give you some nice hard dick. What part of Alabama are you from? Do you get any action there?

clean up

I would love to clean you up after your hubby was finished

i just love your stockings, i have pairs just like, in black and nude

love the pic

I am from bama also and would love to fill her with my 8x2 would like to feel her warm pussy and ass around it

I would stick it in her sweet ass without asking!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

hi alabama wife your pics really turned me on and i have a small dick and would love to watch you get fucked by a really large dick.

Very hot.....

Id definately let you cuck me....although I'd also probably try to wear your outfits.

Users who are viewing this thread