• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mike meets "mandy"

• Thread starterneilsub
  • Start date
N

neilsub

A while ago my wife had me post a story about how she discovered my cuckold fantasy and how she got a Black boyfriend. She has now told me to post her account of the first time i watched her with a Black guy. neil (mike)

Hi my name is Amanda, I’m 33 and have been married to Mike my husband for nearly 10 years. We met at school and got engaged at the end of our A levels. Mike was my first real boyfriend and whilst we had sex before we were married, I’ve never been with anyone else.
I was always a “plain Jane” at school and at 5 foot 2 inches tall was never model material. I keep fit visiting the gym once a week and also running as I’ve done a couple of marathons. Figure wise I’m a UK 10/12 with a firm 36C bust, I have shoulder length fair hair. I’ve never been a great follower of fashion and usually wear jeans at home, or trousers to work with trainers of flat shoes.

Mike meets “Mandy”

It had been a few weeks since my first experience with Paul and Danny and since then they’d been using me regularly. I was still managing to keep it a secret from Mike but after discussing it with Carla at work I knew it was time to give him what he wanted. The problem was how to do it so that he couldn’t chicken out as I thought he might!
One night when Mike was out I invited Carla round for a drink and a chat to see what we could come up with. I started by showing her the pc and logs of the chats he’d had with people about what he wanted his wife “mandy” to do and how he wanted to watch her with a “real man” with a big cock. I’d never considered Mike small, he was nearly 5 inches hard but now I’d had Paul and Danny I knew how little he really was.

Carla suggested we go over to her house for drinks at the weekend and she’d invite Paul and Danny. I could go all conservatively dressed and then after a few drinks she’d talk to Mike about his chat logs etc, if it all went well I could go and get changed and tease him a bit with Paul and Danny then later they’d take me upstairs and fuck me. I liked the idea as it took the initiative away from me and we could back out if it didn’t work. So it was agreed when Mike got in I told him we’d been invited round to Carla and her husbands on Saturday night as they were having a few friends round for drinks. He was quiet happy about it as we’d been out with them before.

Over the next week I planned what I’d wear and went shopping with Carla for my outfit. Paul and Danny were ok with it and had banned me from sex so I’d be really horny, they wouldn’t fuck me or let me fuck Mike till Saturday, that would be a whole 10 days since my last orgasm, the longest I’d gone since meeting them.

I’d left my outfit safely stashed at Carla’s a couple of days before so I wouldn’t have a bag to take and arouse Mike’s suspicions.
We were due to arrive at Carla & Steve’s house at 8pm so at 6 I showered and shaved myself, I was allready damp and was virtually shaking with excitement. I dried of and painted my toe and fingernails, something I rarely do, and dressed in a loose fitting pair of smart black trousers a red blouse with nice red bra & pants.

Mike Drove us round to Carla’s house at 7 and we joined her and Steve for a drink. Steve took Mike through to show him the new kitchen he’d just finished fitting and we ended up sipping cocktails in there.

The subject changed and Carla started to tease Mike, saying she’d been on our pc the other night and new he’d been a naughty boy. Mike played dumb and so she spelt it out to him. “I read your chat logs, how you want to see Amanda with a real man with a big black cock” Mike spluttered a bit about it only being a bit of fun and how it was just a fantasy, he was clearly flustered and caught off balance. Steve joined in, “I have a couple of friends in the lounge who might help you out if you ask nicely” “I couldn’t, what about Amanda? I…. I…. I……” Carla butted in, “ you wouldn’t mind would you Amanda? I’m sure you’d like to try something a bit different”
I was feeling a bit braver after my third cocktail and just chipped in “ well as long as that’s what Mike wants and he knows I’m only doing it for him I don’t see any harm, its only a bit of fun” Mike looked gobsmacked, “ are you sure” Amanda? I mean I’ve always wanted to see you but I never thought…” Steve joined in “ sorted then” he walked over to the kitchen door “ Paul, have you got a minuet?” Paul joined us in the kitchen “ Mike has a favour to ask of you don’t you Mike “ I errr uhmm “ Spit it out Carla threw in “ I err wondered err if you errr might make love to Amanda” he was burning red.
Carla Corrected him “ I don’t think that’s what you told us Mike” “Tell Paul what you really want” Mike took a deep breath “ I’d like to see my wife fucked by a real man” he blurted out.

I was quiet shocked but feeling very horny listening to my husband talk about me like this. “so” Paul said, grinning “ let me get this right, you want me to show you how a real man fucks a white slut?” “err yes” replied Mike, “Sir” added Paul enjoying every minuet “ Yeas Sir” corrected Mike.

Paul looked at me “ you ok with this?” yes sir” I replied, smiling sweetly.
“You’d need to put a bit more effort in to dress the part, you look like a guy dressed like that” Mike went to interject but Paul stopped him dead “shut the fuck up white boy, I call the shots now” Mike was stunned but stayed quiet.
“we’ve got some things upstairs I’m sure we could sort her out” said Carla and taking me by the hand lead me away.

Upstairs I quickly stripped of while we talked about how Mike had taken it, I was so excited my pussy was dripping. I couldn’t wait for Paul & Danny to bring me upstairs and fuck me. I dressed in my outfit, a black Basque with white sheer stockings and a sheer black blouse over the top, black 4 ½ inch mary jane patent ankle fastening heels and my ankle chain, I felt so hot. I topped it off with a short pleated skirt that barley covered my stocking tops.
Carla helped me with my makeup and we headed back down.

We walked back into the lounge and Mike was sitting on the sofa next to Steve whilst Paul and Danny were sat opposite on the other sofa. Carla went and sat on the other side of Mike who was stunned by the change in me he’d never seen me dressed so sluty especially not in front of strangers.

Paul took my hand and pulled me onto his lap, “hell Amanda that’s much better, now we can all se what a dirty slut you are” my face was burning crimson as he pushed my skirt up my thigh displaying my stocking top. Mike had never seen me in stockings before. Paul took my hand and placed it on his bulging crotch, you want to see a real cock Amanda? he asked.
Mmmmm yes please I answered Paul slapped my face it was a bit of a shock and I wasn’t expecting it “Yes Sir” he corrected me, I heard Mike gasp but he said nothing.
“yes Sir I responded, I’d like to see a real cock” He pushed me to the floor and ****** me to kneel between his legs. “Get it out then slut” I unzipped him and pulled out his huge cock, it was semi hard and bigger than I remembered. I wrapped my hand round him and started to stroke him up and down. “ Suck it bitch” he ordered, I opened my mouth and started to lick and suck as much as I could slobbering and drooling over him “my god” I heard mike say “she’s never done that to me” at which point Paul told me to kneel up and spread my legs for Danny. Paul grabbed a hand full of my hair and started fucking my face forcing his stiff cock down my throat making me gag, but he pushed on regardless. This wasn’t what I’d expected I thought I’d be upstairs with them and just my husband, I didn’t want Carla and Steve watching! Not that I had much choice anymore.
Meanwhile Danny had moved behind me and pushed my skirt up over my back pushing my legs apart he started to roughly rub my pussy through my sheer white panties he grabbed hold of their crotch and ripped them of me and handed them to Paul. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, “what the fuck is this wet rag cunt? He asked still holding me by the hair, “my panties” I gasped still breathless, he slapped my face a lot harder than last time “SIR” he shouted, “dirty white fuck whores like you don’t wear panties understood? “yes Sir” I answered “Danny, make sure the slut remembers” he said pushing his cock back down my throat.
I started to gag as he ****** his big cock deep into my throat. I felt a sudden sharp burst of pain as Danny slapped my bottom, he kept slapping it time and time again, harder and harder, it stung like hell, and I screamed out but it was silenced by Paul’s cock deep in my throat. Eventually Danny stopped spanking me, and Paul withdrew his cock from my mouth.
Paul pulled me up by my hair making me stand, “spread you legs bitch” I did as I was told “hands on head” I was stood facing Mike my pussy open and oozing juices Paul pushed 2 fingers deep up me, “your cunts wet slut, have you been wanking?” “No Sir” I replied “good girl, you want us to make you cum mandy?” by now he was thrusting his fingers in and out of me really fast making my legs turn to jelly! “yes Sir please” he stopped and wiped his wet fingers on my stockinged thigh. .

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Paul then pulled me across to the coffee table and lay me back across it my soaking pussy facing Mike and the others. Paul rubbed my wet pussy I was so horny, “look at her Mike, she’s all hot and horny, all cause we’ve been using her. You want us to fuck the dirty cunt?” “yes Sir” “tell them properly Mike” Carla said I could see her hand squeezing his little hardon. “I want you to fuck Amanda, my dirty cunt wife” he stammered.
Meanwhile Danny had took of my blouse and pulled my boobs out of the top of my basque and was squeezing and pinching my breasts and nipples. “what do you want Mandy?” Paul asked me mockingly “take me upstairs and fuck me , please” I asked, Danny slapped my breasts hard, I screamed out, “Sir” he corrected “Where are your manners ”sorry Sir, I corrected, “Please Sir take me up stairs and fuck me” Danny held my shoulders down whilst Paul lifted my legs up and pinned them to my chest displaying my open wet pussy in a very crude way. “hell slut if were gonna fuck you we’re gonna do in right here where they can all see what a piece of dirty white trash you are, but first you need to earn it bitch” “ please Sir not in front of everyone”, I begged “yes Mandy, in front of everyone, show them you’re a *****” he was rubbing me hard and I was panting almost on the verge of an orgasm.
“please Sir anything just fuck me I begged” “we can do anything we want with you?” he kept rubbing me but knew exactly when to stop so I couldn’t cum.
Danny let go of me, “hold your legs wide slut, show us your fuck hole”, I kept my legs where Paul had put them and reached round with my hands to pull my thighs open. “ I’m gonna punish your cunt mandy, I’m gonna do it 20 times and its going to hurt like fuck, then we’re gonna fuck you like the dirty slut ***** we know you are ok?” “yes sir” I mumbled, terrified yet excited by the prospect. “but first your going to ask us to do it, nice and clear so Mike, Carla and Steve can see what a perverted little cunt you are”.
I could feel my juices running out of my pusey and down the crack of my bottom. “P p p please Sir, will you punish my dirty white cunt, hurt me, show them I’m your *****, please Sir then make me cum” Pauls hand struck down hard on my pussy with a loud wet slap the pain was unbelievable I involuntarily closed my legs. “open them wide mandy, you know you want it” He slapped me again and again, each slap a few seconds apart each harder than the last. By 10 I was crying like a baby begging him to stop then when he said he would and I could go home, I was begging him to carry on. Around then I heard Carla call out “hey guys, I don’t know what your doing to mandy but Mikes just cum in his pants” she was laughing.
Immediately after number 20 Paul stood up and dropped his trousers his huge cock sticking out, I must have looked a mess tears running down my face makeup everywhere “please I sobbed, please” he put my stockinged legs onto his shoulders my heels waving to Mike, I felt the tip of his cock against my sore swollen pussy lips, he pushed in hard, it felt so huge but slid in so easily, I came immediately the biggest orgasm of my life and blacked out.

I came round what seemed an age later still being pounded by Paul he kept fucking me hard I was cuming time and time again. He pulled me up onto my knees and moved behind me, so I was facing Mike. He pulled my head back by my hair “look at your little white boy mandy”, Carla had his little cock out he was soaked in his cum he looked so tiny! “You want that or more of what we’ve got?” he was still pushing hard into me “ your cock Sir” I panted “you want me to fill your juicy white cunt bitch?” “yes Sir” I panted, Danny came in front of me his cock out, he looked huge he was so hard. He slapped my face “beg you worthless cunt” he reached under me slapping my tits so hard, “please fill my worthless white cunt “ I begged, I was watching Carla play with Mike’s little dick. Paul unloaded a huge load deep in me making me orgasm again.
“Come here Danny stretch the dirty cunts arse out” Paul said Danny came behind me and rubbed the tip of his huge cock along my dripping cunt lips coating them in Paul’s cum and my juices, before touching the head against my tight little bud. Paul wiped his semi hard cock in my hair,” you ready to have your little shit hole ruined mandy?” “ Nooo “I sobbed “please he’s so big “ “ get used to it slut, your gona take bigger, we own your white slut holes now!” “Or you can go back to white boy” he laughed at me “ no not that, just just …….. he’s so big” I stammered as Danny ****** his huge cock into my tight little arse hole, I screamed and Paul ****** his cock down my throat to silence me. Danny pushed harder and harder till he was deep in me I could hear mike gasping “oh god oh god she’s such a slut” Paul looked up at Mike as he came again over his trousers, “fuck of home white boy, we’ll call you when we’re finished with you wife” Mike looked at Carla, “out wanker, its what you wanted” she said, with that he got up and left.

They kept fucking me hard all night, Paul made me suck Steve of and eat Carla to say thankyou as he put it, I felt so dirty eating my friend out, I’d never even looked at another woman before! They told me I was their slut and Mike wasn’t to fuck me without their permission, and then only on their terms.

Any comments to amandaj1975@yahoo.co.uk

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
great story. I'm not much into the cuckold thing, preferring a willing husband giving up his wife and then dealing with the results, just not the humiliation, although I know thats a big part of these fantasies and realities. Either way, the submissive white wife surrendering to the bbc is great. If you have pics to share, would really enhance the story. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread