• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

milf ass or what?

• Thread startermilf4black
  • Start date

milf4black

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 20, 2008
my wife is looking for A young bull with a bbc in NY city any help or suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG_0798.JPG
    IMG_0798.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 3,310
Beautiful Picture!

Hi, KP Hub here. That one beautiful ass, damn! If truly interested I finding some BBC, I doubt you'll have any problem, especially in NY and the surrounding areas. Let's see more of her...

kp3some said:
Hi, KP Hub here. That one beautiful ass, damn! If truly interested I finding some BBC, I doubt you'll have any problem, especially in NY and the surrounding areas. Let's see more of her...

can you suggest places to hook up?

Attachments

• IMG_0787.JPG
    IMG_0787.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,948
Milf4black

Handsome & Hung Black Man in NYC right here. I sent you a private email to your account. I like what I see, let's converse and see if we can make something happen. Let's see a little more of you sexy.

Great ass, she should have no problem finding some BBC!

milf4black said:
my wife is looking for A young bull with a bbc in NY city any help or suggestions.

Let me get this straight,,your wife is having a hard time finding black cock in NEW YORK CITY ..?,,,,I use to live 30 miles from Manhatten, I use to party in Manhatten and Brooklyn,,,,,there are a bunch of brothers( w/ a lust for white women) 18-80yo that would love to be with ur wife. Not to mention, there are a number of swing clubs there also. With a white booty like that, she could have at least 10 regular BBC within a months time. You also have New Jesey nearby with a lot of brothers.

well tell us were to start,we are not into swing clubs.we like it to be discrete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try posting in the "let's meet up" forum. I've met a few couples by posting there. Try to be patient because it may take a couple posts before you find what you're looking for. With those photos I don't think you will have a problem.

probably the best ass i've seen i'm in for it

im surprised that aint already being hit!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
She has one of the hottest butt the I ever seen. She can have any BBC any time she wants. Good luck on find one.

Awesome body!!! Try any one of the multitude of jazz clubs...

We love jazz, and we love women with bodies like this... Go for it

To bad I am not back in nyc I would def luv to open up! Beautiful ass

Hope some one hooks up with this chick dont see many chicks from NYC in here

Users who are viewing this thread