• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

milf ass or what?

• Thread startermilf4black
  • Start date
handsome light skin black male, 40y/o, 5'11", 190lbs, atheltic build, shaven head, nice smile, very attentive, shaven head, thick shaven 9 inches. Amazing endurance, would love to pleasure her for you while you watched. I'm available to travel, let me know if you are interested. boogabuddie@yahoo.com

wife's got a hot little ass man.....when do we get to see more pics of her?

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT ass! But you cant leave us with so few pics...more please!

milf ass or what

MWC-WA said:
GREAT ass! But you cant leave us with so few pics...more please!

one for you,enjoy!:hump:

Attachments

• IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 866
milf4black said:
well tell us were to start,we are not into swing clubs.we like it to be discrete.

OK,,,I understand you're not into swing clubs, neither was I,,if you listen to Wbls107.5 or 98.7 wktu,,,you will get a sense of all the dance clubs or jazz clubs to find the more mature/discreet brothers,,,,if you're looking for younger brothers 18-28, then listen to hot 97 to know when they party. I use to party at club elite in Manhattan(not sure its there anymore), and they use to to be a few white babies there, and I knew for sure what they liked. There is also a few clubs, after work hotel-bar-hangouts, and the arts/jazz center in Newark, NJ. I guarantee you that if you listened to those radio stations for a while they will give you a feel for the kind of atmostsphere you're looking for

caribman said:
wife's got a hot little ass man.....when do we get to see more pics of her?

bbc missing from this picture.:yumyum:

Attachments

• IMG_0381.JPG
    IMG_0381.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 656
loving the hot pics

bbc in nyc

I'm available.I live in nyc.

milf ass phila

do u think m ass is bbc size now

Attachments

• IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,228
  • IMG_0893.jpg
    IMG_0893.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 940
milf, and monika you both have great assets. lol

That's a beautiful woman

That lady is very nice, and what a classy picture!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
amazing ass, i'm sure that you'll find BBC to use you.

nice ass MILF, but we need to see the flip side of her too

monika34dd said:
do u think m ass is bbc size now

WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON MY THREAD?:mad:

whats up monika

milf4black said:
WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON MY THREAD?:mad:

Mif4b...has a point

milf from nyc male here very much interested in meeting up with you guys.
Discreetly and making things happen if you guys are truly interested in meeting up discretly and making things happen let me know drop me message in my email box on here.. with your contact email or aim or yahoo messenger so we can talk and maybe set something up for one of these weekends nights or weeks..

Reactions: whtmonika
29 BLK M in NYC let me know if some one hooks up with her have to many ppl just posting BS

Holy Crap!...What a beautiful ass!

Users who are viewing this thread