• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MILF gets BBC

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
Froggystyle

The hubby recently informed me that Kitty has been hitting the gym a lot to keep that sexy body in shape...I told him that she needs to work on those thighs cause one of my favorite positions is "Froggystyle" and she needs to be able to work this BBC like no other.

Here are a few pix of her working my cock. This was toward the end of our fuckfest, so she didnt stay in that position as long as I would have liked her too, Im sure she was tired... but it was still great nonetheless. In the first pic you may be able to see my hands on her head, I wanted to make sure she had eye contact with me while I told her things like "You been waiting for this black cock huh", "Work that dick baby", "This is just what you wanted"....

.........Keep dreaming cucks/bulls....:mad:

Thanks You Two, What a Lucky Blackman.okdeacon P.S.- Blackmen are not the only ones that worship that big ass of your,its very tasty looking.More cushin for the pushin!!!deacon

Thx Deacon....we're both lucky to have found each other...

Froggystyle 1.jpeg.jpg Froggystyle2.jpeg.jpeg

Reactions: frankparra71
Hey mKitty I just wanted to let you know how unbelievably hot you are and what an insane, shapely ass you have. I wish I could have been the Black Prince to fuck you for your husband. Thanks for sharing the photos :eek: :D Seriously hot

Unbelievably hot and sexy, The lady is made for fucking..... luscious figure. All Curvy..... All woman.

Man, I would have loved to eat those pies....and suck them sexy curled toes while they were fucking :D

Ardent admirer

Dear Mskitty

First off kudos to you, your lover and your cuck. I love your thread, please keep it going. I can't tell you how many times ive gotten off on it. One thing I like about your thread is it seems that you have a loving and respectful relationship with your cuck. I love the details and intricacies of what is discussed between partners of a cuckold relationship. I would appreciate knowing what things you say to your cuck to heighten his and your experience. How decisions are made. How it makes you feel to cuck him and if you get additional pleasure from cucking him as opposed to being simply a hot wife.

Thanks in advance

Nicolas

From mKitty

whatever said:
In the first pic you may be able to see my hands on her head,

In the second pic I am watching myself get penetrated. I like that.:)

What A Kitty

mKitty said:
In the second pic I am watching myself get penetrated. I like that.:)
Well since my heart beat has got back close to normal let me say.I never thought I would see a posting by a hotwife that would leave me speechless.But this one has done it.But while here I MUST say your fucking the heavy hugh blackman is the hottest group of wife fucking photos I have EVER seen.The curled toes while you are cumming made my whole being excited.I will be able to say more later but I am so happy for every one of you.Yes you are all lucky to have found each other.Yes she is the hottest fucking white wife I have ever seen.Shit I hope he knocks you up Kitty.I am flabbergasted.So hot, Have Fun, Kitty fuck him till he passes out.:) okdeacon

The rest of my story

Thanks everybody, I’ll answer posts after I finish my story.

Back on the bed, I rode him for a while before we got back in Reverse Cow Girl. By now my pussy was very “accommodating” so I was able to work him with all I had. I TOLD my husband to take the third pic because that was my view and I love to see the juices running down.

Soon after that my new lover made me his woman. I kept humping him softly and playing with the froth ring (that really turns me on), which by the way, shows up much better against dark skin. At that point I told them both “I feel so lucky right now”.

What was on my mind in the last pic?... MEEOOOW !!!

Attachments

• cow girl 2.JPG
    cow girl 2.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 4,353
  • RCG LO 2.JPG
    RCG LO 2.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 4,200
  • HerView 2.JPG
    HerView 2.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 4,244
  • Happy Ending 2.JPG
    Happy Ending 2.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 9,524
so how many times did you shoot your load, and was it deep into her womb??

On B.C. or Not On B.C. ...that is the question...

luv2cuck2005 said:
so how many times did you shoot your load, and was it deep into her womb??

I only had time for one...but believe me...there will be many many more in the future.

I had mkitty in many different positions that night but I wanted to see her thick ass one more time before I came....so I put her back in the reverse cowgirl position, and as Kitty said earlier......her pussy was "very accomadating" .She worked my cock back and forth going as deep as she could. I had a tight grip on her ass, and right before I shot my load I said, "damn baby, I'm about to cum".....I am not sure, but I think Kitty may have orgasmed one more time after that-but who knows...she squirted so much her pussy was dripping juices. Anyhow...I held that ass real tight with both hands and pushed my 9in deep in her womb and then.....
Originally Posted by mKitty:
Soon after that my new lover made me his woman. I kept humping him softly and playing with the froth ring (that really turns me on), which by the way, shows up much better against dark skin. At that point I told them both “I feel so lucky right now”.

Originally Posted by okdeacon:
Yes she is the hottest fucking white wife I have ever seen.Shit I hope he knocks you up Kitty.

The second pic is the after shot...a mix of her squirt, her cream, and my load...Hmmmm....:confused: I forgot to ask if she was on B.C. or not?:cool: ;)

Attachments

• PAWG 13.jpeg
    PAWG 13.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 3,069
  • CPie.jpeg
    CPie.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 4,726
...Hmmmm....:confused: I forgot to ask if she was on B.C. or not?:cool: ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it would be a beautiful black baby, and that the father and mother would raise like it was their own!!:)

Damn.... I cant belive Im missing out on that action.. Just wron circumstances for me.

Peace

Good picture

it make my cock really hot and glad that i could plug my dick on your ass

My little secret

I want to show y'all this pic because my big ass isn't just for show! I like to use those butt muscles to rythmically clench and stroke my lovers' cocks for their pleasure.

whatever said:
Hmmmm....:confused: I forgot to ask if she was on B.C. or not?:cool: ;)

I guess I'm the only one who really knows! LOL. Sorry boys, you'll just have to wait and see.;)

Attachments

• Squeeze 2.JPG
    Squeeze 2.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 3,394
backpackerlv said:
Mrs. Kitty and Black Prince, this thread is AMAZING!!! By far among the best stories and pics I've seen so far. I love those wide hips on you, and you definitely did squirt your female honey on him quite a bit. You must have been so wet by the end that even him with his huge cock couldn't feel much. I can only imagine what it must have been like, I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice. Your ass looks GREAT in those jeans btw.

I can only imagine what his cock must have felt with you squeezing your thick cheeks around it. He's a champ to even be able to last for more than 1 minute in you, I wouldn't be able to, that's for sure.

Keep the good stuff coming!!

Ya know cucks/bulls...I have to admit...taking myself out of the equation and just reading back over these post...THIS SHIT ISSS AMAZING. It's not like we got together and said...hey write this, or write that....I'm actually reading her post/thoughts just like you for the first time. These post are definitely building up the sexual tension for our next rendezvous. And yes "backpack" I am a champ and my new lover is a champ as well. :cool:

WillieD said:
Damn.... I cant belive Im missing out on that action.. Just wrong circumstances for me.

BTW...WilleD, mKitty is a great gal, and you probably didnt play your cards right...:mad: Your loss...my Gain!:D

WillieD said:
Damn.... I cant belive Im missing out on that action.. Just wron circumstances for me.

Peace

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Did you have a chance to see mkitty?

btw.....This is the greatest post I have ever seen!!

Just to let everybody know and I dont want to mislead anybody. I never met MsKitty. I talked through email with her and her husband, but Im married and therefore, it wasn't the ideal situation. Oh well. I guess a man just gotta go with the punches!! Keep up the great work MsKitty. We all are loving your posts and you never know what the future holds!

Will

love so see more of your hottie wife

saw your post on the otherside. your situation sounds hot, and Mkitty is definitely hot. love to hear about, and see the latest developments.

mKitty goes solo

I didn't get to be there the last time she met with the Black Prince. But when he sends me pics like this one, it leaves no dought that my wife got fucked.

Attachments

• Redness 2.JPG
    Redness 2.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 4,494

Users who are viewing this thread