• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MILF gets BBC

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
riding...

694fun said:
DAYUM!!!!
Nice to see Mkitty playing with the black Prince once again. If she has gained wight then the curves are in ALL the right places I LOVE her juicy booty!!!!! Do share more pics of Mkitty fucking she is delicious. Do you have any of her riding that BBC??

look at these pictures back & forth - you wonder where the guts go :D

Attachments

• out.jpg
    out.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2,258
  • in.jpg
    in.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2,206
That's what I'd call hiding the bone. Where is hubby while mKitty is riding the pole?

Great updates and pics mkitty. It is great to see another from cajun country.

Melanie and Ryan

LOVE that ankle bracelet. Tagged as his lol, nice

How that make the hubby feel?

What a beatiful thread!

Mkitty sure know how to hide a black cock in her lovely pussy!!

mKitty said:
look at these pictures back & forth - you wonder where the guts go :D

I woman's body is truly a marvelous thing:D

VERY!!!! Hot pics! We love em!

very,hot story for kitty

Hey mKitty & whatever & Emporer... Please come back. I think I speak for everyone here when I say "WE MISS YOU!"

Miss you

Wow,what a thread .Miss you, the best reading i ve had for a long time

wow. she is one true slut wife for blacks and he is a true cuck who loves her being a cum dump for her black lovers. enjoy it...

Pleas inform us

Really would love to hear of an update from you.....you are second to no one in this forum

Great pics

kev

loadman said:
Really would love to hear of an update from you.....you are second to no one in this forum
Just be patient guys, I feel something coming soon....kitty and I do not stay in close proximity to each other--and we are both very busy people. Believe me, if we stayed even within 50mi of each other, I would fuck her every day 3 times a day--breakfast, lunch, and dinner and fill up every hole with cum. She would be my personal sex toy and cum slut and we would post all of our adventures here...

We have been passing texted messages back and forth a lot lately....But if you horndogs keep this thread going...and keep asking for more of her...she will read it and we will have more to tell much sooner rather than later...

wet and juicy

mKitty said:
computer's been broken. hope these upload
WOW ! i would be eating that pussy and cock all night long , nice and juicy .

great post; great pics.... wish we could all be there and give her our sperm....
Panos

what a hot thread.....thanks for sharing your fun mkitty

mkitty you are so gorgeous! Love your phat ass and thick thighs! don't change! I would love to lick your ass and cream filled pussy clean!

Users who are viewing this thread