• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MILF gets BBC

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
Starting to get nasty...

...the weather, that is. Still have power, so here are a few more for now. We should post a picture of our SEXY new Honda generator! (if you lived down here you'd understand)

Attachments

• IKEring.jpg
    IKEring.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 2,475
  • IKEgrab.jpg
    IKEgrab.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,779
  • IKEface 2.JPG
    IKEface 2.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 2,297
mKitty said:
...the weather, that is. Still have power, so here are a few more for now. We should post a picture of our SEXY new Honda generator! (if you lived down here you'd understand)

Well the storm made landfall, but so far so good. Anyways, looks like we should have planned a hurricane party with the kitty. :)

Mkitty that pussy looks so great! As soon as Ike passes you need to celebrate with a few black cocks!!!

Is it generator time yet?

mKitty,

mKitty said:
Still have power, so here are a few more for now. We should post a picture of our SEXY new Honda generator! (if you lived down here you'd understand).

Thanks for your "on the scene" update.... and very nice pix. Thank you. I see you haven't neglected to wear your red nail polish. It makes a very sexy contrast with your black lover....

—Custer

Kitty, thought you had taken a break. If you are back, I would love to get a chance to meet and enjoy your company

Revival

We believe, this is one of the hottest threads in whole amateur blogosphere and we decided to revive it with few matching posts of our own..
My wife loves thick and long dicks, color is not important…however last three studs she meet where “somehow” BBC…..one of these two was her black creampie in a long time..

it appears she had a great time

She said she was in haven that night...and even now(2 weeks latter) she has that smile on..
You be the judge why!

Very Nice

I would say she has been spoiled. Also will say that she deserves every bit of it. She is a very fine Hot Wife. Thanks You Two. okdeacon :D

this is where he injected her with his seed....

Wow, what an amazing series! Just outstanding!

This is a hot thread. I enjoy seeing the pics of the wives being fucked by the black men. The posts by the husbands are enjoyable because they are bragging about how their lovely wives fuck black men. Reading the post by the black bulls is hot also. I enjoy reading how they used the white wives as their Fucktoys in front of their husbands. It is nice to read the bulls view of using white wives.

delpfincouple30 said:
this is where he injected her with his seed....

Hpw dp i get to enjoy that sweet pussy

delpfincouple30 said:
She said she was in haven that night...and even now(2 weeks latter) she has that smile on..
You be the judge why!

Thanks for the post your wife is hot I love her sweet shaved pussy being fucked by that BBC!!

Thanks so much!

We thought the forum had disappeared :confused:

We really do appreciate your comments very much. Lots to say...here's some shit - mKitty will be a GRANDMOTHER in a few months!

We'll catch-up. Here are a few more from that series.

Attachments

• IKEankle 2.JPG
    IKEankle 2.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,711
  • bbc slut 2.JPG
    bbc slut 2.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 2,997
  • IKEload 2.JPG
    IKEload 2.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 2,639
Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see you back, mKitty. You're still one smoking hot slut! Love the creampie pic. I assume the Emperor got to lick that up after he took the pic?

Last edited by a moderator:
mKitty said:
We thought the forum had disappeared :confused:

We really do appreciate your comments very much. Lots to say...here's some shit - mKitty will be a GRANDMOTHER in a few months!

We'll catch-up. Here are a few more from that series.

I guess that makes me a granny lover. ;)

wow love your pics and stories, absolutly amazing

Congrats

I don't guess it's black prince's? Anyway, hope everything goes ok. Glad to see you back.

Mkitty love the new pics....you are so HOT~

Users who are viewing this thread