• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MILF or not

• Thread starterhorny_john06360
  • Start date

horny_john06360

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
tell me guys, is she deserving of Black cock or not? would anyone like to dump their cum in my wife??

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,894
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 2,467
Hell yeah, I'd love to dump a hot load in that juicy pussy.

that is dumb question of course the question is are u serious if so here i am

Would pound her MILF PUSSY TILL IT TURNED PURPLE HELL YES SHE IS A MILF show us her sweet ASS and where are you located.....

a couple more for you.... all i can think of is her taking Black cum deep inside of HERE....
we are in eastern connecticut

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 865
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,367
She is one hot MILF and I definately would want to fill her womb with my cum and in her ass. Has she ever fucked anyone besides you?

she looks great would love to dumb some good cum in your wife for you to clean up where you guys located. feel free to contact me if you woul dlike to make it hahppen.

even better to know she has her lovers baby in her MILF belly

Great looking pussy!

I love that last pic! I'd def go up to CT to cum in that!

Very nice my fellow CT friend. You've got bed posts too. Might I suggest to tie her to them blindfolded, invite a nice hung black friend to sneak in the room and fuck her in all her holes. Once she cums, take off the blindfold as his cum leaks from her snatch.
It wouldn't be right to deny him any of them 'cause she's so hot!

Hello!!!! More pics of her legs those are incredible, love the heels.

Very nice looking woman

Last edited by a moderator:
is she worthy of black cock? I LMAO every time I read that? If she is drop dead FUGLY, would that mean she wouldnt be worthy of getting laid by black or other? what makes a slut worhty of black cock or any other? she is sexy lady, nevertheless.

gentleguy... i couldn't agree more... nothing would prove that i am a cuck more than another guys baby inside her....

Attachments

• P7200009.JPG
    P7200009.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 350
  • P7200012.JPG
    P7200012.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 399

Users who are viewing this thread