• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MILF's that would be great for GB

hydie77

New around here...
Beloved Member
These MILF's would be great in a BBC gangbang don't you think?

Attachments

• n712755786_1183344_4762.jpg
    n712755786_1183344_4762.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 7,635
Last edited by a moderator:
Blonde on the right has body language that suggests she is a very hot number in bed.

Do you mean the blonde on the left or the 2nd in from the right? What does the body language suggest to you Josetta?

Oh yeah and just to add they all look great to my untrained eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
those bridesmaids ought to be lined up with their legs wide and pussies on display for the black gang

The blondes on the end, especially the blonde in the first pic, are definitely black cock material! So, will it ever happen? Could they be persuaded?

Wife

Yes...I would totally love to see her with black men. If anyone uses Flickr on Yahoo, I enjoy setting her photos to show location.....also often share other personal info about her. Any black men interested?

Hi

Sounds hot Becontree.....I have posted a few of her....she is conservative, but I'm working on it. Love to know what guys think of her.

MILF's that would be great for GB Reply to Thread

MILF's that would be great for GB Reply to Thread

Attachments

• SCHA0011.JPG
    SCHA0011.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,525
  • SCHA0057.jpg
    SCHA0057.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2,203
milf

the blonde on the left needs the biggest Black cock of the gang..the big thick long rude one that will hit bottom hard

In the first set of pics the brunette on the end and the blond on the end screams,I am nasty behind closed doors!!.The body language is definetly. there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back