• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mistress and Sub Share Wife Pics

MistressSubAndWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
What she doesn't know can't hurt her ;)

Comments wanted and welcome, tell us how much you enjoy the pics...

Attachments

• 159_5915_c.jpg
    159_5915_c.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 741
  • xxxgirl.jpg
    xxxgirl.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 851
  • tits.jpg
    tits.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 733
  • P7210010.JPG
    P7210010.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 735
Yeah! I second that! You shouldn't post her pics without her awareness. Of course it can hurt her even (or especially) that she doesn't know...

To be clear, she knows that I share the photos online...she just doesn't know exactly where I post them. My Mistress wanted me to post them here :)

Lovely looking wife - in what way is your Mistress different from her?

What 'situation' are the three of you in?? It sounds interesting :)

Lovely looking wife - in what way is your Mistress different from her?

What 'situation' are the three of you in?? It sounds interesting :)

Thanks for the reply, and sorry for the delay in replying, but had to get my Mistress' approval and input before writing back :)

My Mistress describes herself as follows:

"How am I different?: . . . I'm younger. I have much more of an hourglass figure. My breasts are 36dd (natural) My waist is 25, My hips are 39. I am more Dominant, younger - but, more kinky. I am a model, who knows Her power (sensual striking features) . .. I get off on My sexual power . . . I am his "controller" . . . decision maker . . . a part of it "all" but, yet, "separate" distraction. I am more into controlling him, I control EVERYTHING."

She is my fantasy woman - she posseses the exact appearance that turns me into putty - and boy does she use that as leverage against me. She knows what I want, and has what I need. And I am her toy, taking pleasure from bringing HER pleasure....she knows my fantasies and desires and is quite good at teasing me to no end....for example, immediately after posting our initial set of pictures, she allowed me to worship her ass (which is quite amazing) while she was dressed in outfit not completely unlike the one in the attached photo.

I'll also be posting a couple more pics of my wife shortly, I hope you like them too :)

Attachments

• gdscrop.jpg
    gdscrop.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 410
And as promised, here are two more pictures of my wife, please let me know what you think....

Attachments

• 103_0330_c.jpg
    103_0330_c.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 602
  • xxx001.jpg
    xxx001.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 528
A fascinating thread and as for your wife, she is one very hot looking lady. I am curious about the relationship between your wife and Mistress though, you leave that open.

And as promised, here are two more pictures of my wife, please let me know what you think....

I think that while you are serving your Mistress, you should watch me putting my collar and leash on your hot wife and teaching her how to serve me. Her smooth pussy lips (as show in the first set) would look fantastic sliding down the length of my dick, and those soft breasts would fit beautifully into my hands as I take her doggy-style.

From your vantage point (under your Mistress) you could watch me control her body with the leash as I enjoy each of her holes in turn. I will tell you what I think of each part of her body and particularly enjoy informing you of how wet her pussy is, how soft her mouth feels licking her juices off, then how tight her ass is as I fuck her deep and have her calling me "Master". [I don't expect any verbal response from you, as it is rude to talk with your mouth full] ;)

I think that while you are serving your Mistress, you should watch me putting my collar and leash on your hot wife and teaching her how to serve me. Her smooth pussy lips (as show in the first set) would look fantastic sliding down the length of my dick, and those soft breasts would fit beautifully into my hands as I take her doggy-style.

From your vantage point (under your Mistress) you could watch me control her body with the leash as I enjoy each of her holes in turn. I will tell you what I think of each part of her body and particularly enjoy informing you of how wet her pussy is, how soft her mouth feels licking her juices off, then how tight her ass is as I fuck her deep and have her calling me "Master". [I don't expect any verbal response from you, as it is rude to talk with your mouth full] ;)

Very nice grey....my Mistress has fitted me with a collar and leash before, sounds like we may need another set :)

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.....well it depends doesn't it. What if you gave her an STD & she didn't know? Would it hurt her.

Trust is the most important thing in any relationship. I'll get off my soapbox now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back