• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty Trains for Fuckathon

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
Don't leave us hanging

How's the training going. It was looking so hot, but things must have cooled off.

Please drop an update.

Not a "Short" Story by mKitty

Remember this guy?

mKitty said:
...I have been chatting with a hung, white, 21 yo I met on SexSearch. He is a shy community college student who still lives with his parents here in town. If everything works out I will fulfill a lifelong fantasy of being the experienced slut that warps a young man forever.:D ...

Last night I had one of my fantasies come true! I have wanted to have sex with young, fairly inexperienced guy. With the help of my husband, I found the perfect guy. He is 22, army man that served in Iraq, tall, cute, and has a huge cock.

We have been chatting online. I have been enjoying flirting with him. He told me that he was shy, so I knew I would have to take this a little slow. He finally got an evening off last night, so I took care of making all the arrangements and got a hotel room near by.

I had fun getting ready for my date! My husband wasn’t able to be home before I left so I could not tease him about the young man I was about to school on being with an experienced woman, and by the way, one that is a squirter.

Ok now to the details… I got the room and was waiting for him to get there. I would touch my pussy and think about how exciting this was going to be. Finally, there was a knock on the door and I let him in. I was dressed up a little and he looked cute in his jeans and polo. I offered him a beer and we sat and talked for a while. At first he barley would look at me. As we talked he would take quick glances and finally I could tell he was relaxing a bit more. I moved closer and started to kiss him tenderly and then I reached my hand down to his jeans. I felt a rock hard cock. It got me so excited. We made out for a while and then we started to get undressed. He doesn’t wear underware, so soon as he took off his jeans I got to see his cock at attention. I felt like a teenager again. He sat down and I proceeded to explore his cock with my mouth. I put as much as I could handle down my throat. He had a nice set of balls that I gingerly played with. I thought about sucking him off first, but the teenage feeling of just wanting to get down with fucking kicked-in. I had him lay down and I decided I would take control and be on top. My pussy was already good and wet just from exploring. I slid my pussy slowly down on his thick cock and it filled me up very nice. I think it only took about 10 min. of me working his dick in me that I had my cum dripping down his balls. I was sweating pretty good and he made the comment that it was because I was doing all the work. I took that as a complement….tbc

talk about a lucky guy

You did him a great service he'll always remember...will there be a repeat?

Thanks for supporting our military

As a verteran of Desert Storm, it does me proud to see women like you showing support for our people in harms way. I know he had a night he will remember for a long time and a tale to share with his military buds.

Thanks for the update on the training, I like your dedication and I know it will be a great Fuckathon.

1st Cav. all the way!

What a true slut wife

I loved the pic's, I can't get my wife to even think about having an affair, she hasn't got much self confidence, even though I keep telling her, she would have no problem getting laid by a black guy with a BBC, oh well, all I can do is picture my wife in the place of your wife, sigh!

...continued

…after a while we switched over with him on top. I let him know how much I like to have my tits sucked on. That really makes my pussy wet! He did as I suggested and I had an instant orgasm. He would start screwing me really fast so sometimes I would grab his ass and grind it into me and slow him down. He wouldn’t put his whole cock in me at 1st. I think he was use to young girls that aren’t sure if they can handle a long thick dick. But from previous experiences I knew I wanted it all. I flipped him around and mounted him reverse cowgirl. I could tell that this really excited him. I have been told by others that this is a great position to look at my ass. I was working his cock with slow and long strokes. I enjoyed looking at his large balls and would fondle them every once and a while. In this position, I liked watching his cock going in me and consequently I squirted all over his balls which gets me off even more watching that happen. The bed was really getting wet now. One time when I was cumming on him he said "I like this ... I'm glad you warned me".

I turned around and did him froggy style until my legs were shaking. I needed a sip of water! I started to lick on his dick again and this must have amazed him. He said, “you don’t mind sucking on my dick after it has been in you?” Oh course I told him no. He was definitely relaxing now. I had him sit up with his back against the head board and sat on his beautiful cock. This is one of my favorite positions. I could also look at his cute face as he was pleasuring me. He was smiling very nice at me and I could tell he was having fun. I came several more times and we moved to doggy style. I did have to slow him down a few times but we got into a good grove. We had started fucking at 8:30 and it was now 11:00. mKitty was actually getting a little tired. I then decided to whip out my signature move. I lay on my stomach, propped a pillow under my hips and had him slip his dick in my wet pussy. In this position I can really stroke a man’s cock and tighten my pussy and wiggle and grind many ways. I have a lot of muscle in my big ass. I could tell that this boy was about to explode. He was so cute - he told me he was about to cum, and asked “where do you want me to put it”. Of course I wanted to feel him shoot his load up in my pussy so I told him "cum inside me!". About 15 seconds later my fantasy was complete. I just got fucked by a guy 16 years younger than me. I hope to teach him a few things as we continue.

We screwed for 2 ½ hours. My inner thighs are still sore as I write this, days later. About the pics, this kid had huge balls that pounded me for so long I got rug burn around my butthole. I was almost too tired to make love to my hubby when I got home. But when he told me he had been pacing around the house – wondering what was taking so long – I got horney again and squirted in my bed (on his side:D ).

Attachments

• rug burn 2.JPG
    rug burn 2.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 757
  • frosting 2.JPG
    frosting 2.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 951
amazing

you are amazing and what every wimp guy like us deserves
im happy you got to cum so much
AND cum from thinking of your guy at home pacing
im jacking at home tonight waiiiting for my ex (who still teases me about her hung guy) to tell me how her fuck session was this weekend

Sounds like one private is at ease...

Sounds like you road him hard. I know that is a one night stand he will remember. I'm sure he has plenty of buddies how could use the same treatment. After spending time in that shit hole, a nice juicy hole will make him appreciate being in the world.

That's not how I roll

cadman70663 said:
... I know that is a one night stand he will remember...

Well...I suppose as a worst case scenario, it could have ended-up a one night stand...

On the other hand, I was really excited that he emailed me the next morning. He told me he had a great time and was hoping I would want to get together again. He said he was really shy & nervous at 1st and I did wonderfully at relaxing him :) .

I've got me a 22 yo stud who is putty in my hands. I'm not letting go any time soon.:D

MS Kitty

You are the best. You must know that you are our most hot, Hot Wife.:p :p :p :p Thanks okdeacon

Post Script

I’ve gotta add something to mKitty’s story – my favorite thing that she told me he said. One time when she was having an orgasm, he stopped, so mKitty snaps “what are you doing?”, and he says “I didn’t know what to do, it sounded like you were having a heart attack” (I’m laughing as I type). It makes me laugh every time I think about it.

She has always been very orgasmic, but with all this going-on it is getting even better. When we were taking some pics, all I asked her to do was fluff a little, but she quickly went ahead and came on the blanket leaving drops running down her ass cheek.:p

Attachments

• Jilloff.JPG
    Jilloff.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 756
mKitty is giving me a heart attack

You have a beautiful wife. Your relationship must be incredibly solid. I do enjoy following your lives.

It sounds like she is the only one playing, you don't get to do any sampling?

Keep it/her coming!!!

Users who are viewing this thread