• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mmf - The Bi Question

samanddave

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife Sam is honestly only a slut because it turns me on (she promised!). And turning me on turns her on - a virtuous circle.

She has three rules for MMF (my favourite because she gets extra cock (usually bigger) that every fantastic wife deserves and I get share the moment up close)
When people in chatrooms want to see our pics, I ask them if they are ok with the 3 rules Sam insists on when we play in the real world. 50-60% of guys exit immediately - most before rule 2!

Her 3 rules are:

1. Whatever is going to be put inside her mouth or pussy, goes into my mouth first
2. Having a MMF, close contact between the M's is going to happen (or you aren't doing it right). Her test is will the other guy lick her clit whilst I'm fucking her doggy.
3. I am her husband and I get to decide where abouts on (sometimes in) her the other guy is going to come and he must be respectful of my wishes because it's where I will be cleaning it up from (or compromise is that whilst I'm licking it up, she takes him back in her mouth to clean him off and we always have a long kiss after)

So, that makes me bi ?

why worry about a label - you enjoy doing it, so do it and don't worry about what it might or might not be called

So, that makes me bi ?

Does it actually matter?

If I were pressed, I might say "a little bit bi"... but I'm of the mind that whatever happens during a scene is just an event. I wouldn't consider someone 'actually bi' unless they're open to romantic relationships with people of both sexes.

why worry about a label - you enjoy doing it, so do it and don't worry about what it might or might not be called
Love your new pic. Get back to me. LUV hearing from you
Love, Heather
Ps. Technically, he is bi but why should it matter. He, wife And guest enjoy a lot

Of course it makes me bi! LOL. There might be gay men that have sucked less cocks and swallowed less come than me!..ty for responses.Wouldn't I seek out a MM or MMM experience - no desire but would at Sam's request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back