• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MODS : They have been many spam thread lately on the chat

I delete them as fast as I can but I cannot possibly be here 24/7. Seems one moderator left the site and I don't know how many others there are. Kinda feels like I am doing all this by myself.

Every time one gets reported to me someone has beaten me to it before I can get there. As much as we all hate it, the truth is sometimes there's just not any of us looking.

Add to that the almost three weeks I spent off line...

As for "why"...look at it like this, it's one of the plagues of the net. The fact that you don't get 4-5 a day is a blessing. If we have to delete 2 or 3 a week, it's not that bad.

Frankly, I'm more bugged at the moment with the folks who dig up 2 year old threads and bump them to the top than I am the spam.
I agree Will I seen this morn someone dug up a old weak white hubby thread and reposted it this is bullshit totally and there is getting to be alot of spam also but it is like Pimp said hell he is the only Mod left the others have left. I think though no thread should be reposted after a months time. Tell Eve I said Hi Muleman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back