• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mom and daughter 3some.

• Thread starterSlimathy
  • Start date

Slimathy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 9, 2021
Has any moms and daughters done or thought about dong a 3some together?

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: CUCKOLDOFLATINA, WhiteMarried, Jkellis and 6 others
wow thats one of my fantasys

Reactions: CUCKOLDOFLATINA
i think mothers & daughters sharing their lovers is as hot as it gets.

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, obeahbrown, KingsTroop and 3 others
I have only had one girlfriend whose mum was a total stunner and I would have loved to do them both.

I was lucky enough to get a blow job off a girlfriend mum but my girlfriend wasnt there at the time. She was 60, nearly 30 years older than me so I didn't really find her that attractive but she was proper flirty and gave a great blow job

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, lnohhnvm and toolman2c
TeddyG said:
I have only had one girlfriend whose mum was a total stunner and I would have loved to do them both.

I was lucky enough to get a blow job off a girlfriend mum but my girlfriend wasnt there at the time. She was 60, nearly 30 years older than me so I didn't really find her that attractive but she was proper flirty and gave a great blow job
Grandmas need fucking too!

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, toolman2c and HrdRob
leahswannabe said:
Grandmas need fucking too!
Absolutely Grandma's need fucking too!

Reactions: WhiteMarried and toolman2c
Man I had this and at first I didn't like it at all but my 2nd wife and her oldest girl that I had adopt was so kinky at first it was just me and her mom then it was like the daughter had some kind of radar for sex when me and her mom would be fucking some how she know it even when I knowed she was a sleep she would come in to our room and ask if she could stay and watch us. I was like hell no but her mom always said that's a great idea I didn't know how to deal with it her mom was so sexy and she was looking just like her mom but she was still under age but one fine looking young lady and when her mom would go to work she stayed right with me so I could not look at any other women but her and her mom then stared making me take her little girl out on dates like she was my wife it was going good I had to fight back all the sexual pass she make and go home and go to the bathroom and jerk up and one night I had took her to the drive in we still have one here in Alabama but we was setting in my truck and she ask if I would move the truck down because the people next to us had there radio up and she could not hear a thing so I told her I'd pull to the back where no one was that way you can hear so I did and she started making pass and touching me more then she had and talking about my cock had me so horny I had to ask myself is it worth it or not to just let her keep it up so I gave in and just let her play around. Man that was a night so we get home her mom worked nights so she just got home and wanted sex herself so we go to bed and making out I could not figure out where was she at she had not come in like before. She her mom goes looking for her and comes back with her I ask why did you bring her back. She said I think it's time you show her how a real man treats a lady I was like what you talking about she said eat her out and let her see how a real man treats a lady I was like you crazy but no she wasn't. I was laying on the bed with handcuffs on because me and her mama like to get kinky and she show her how a 69 was done and the mom told the daughter to take off her clothes and she did dam what a body this young girl had hot if not hotter than her mom but she told her to get her pussy and set it on my face and I tried my best not to do anything but her mom told her to suck me off and she was just about to make me cum I just had to put my face up in the pussy and go to town and she started getting all excited and worked up so the mom got down and sucked my balls and the girl sucked my cock I was in Haven I had never felt like that before but from then on her little girl would bring her teen sexy ass in the room at night when I was a sleep and just help herself it got to where she had to fuck every day at least 4 times or more now me and her mom has been broke up for years now and she still coming over and we fuck when my new wife is not home but she knows about it and ok with it. Me and her have 2 kids a boy and a girl i love very much I some time wish I had of just got married to her but when I got married this time she was in new Mexico she has had this old boy she been going with for about 3 years now and has 3 kids with him but she want get married to him because of me even when I tell her to he is a great old boy but she says he doesn't fuck as good as I do and next time I will marry her or she will kill the next lady I'm with . So her mom most have been right I had her where she would never want any cock but mine. And I'm ok with that.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, lnohhnvm, Subsforfun and 3 others
i found a couple on facebook mom and daughter willing watch and masturbate together if anyone interested pm me ill give u their fb link and paypal- willing do monthly shows for flate rate

Reactions: WhiteMarried, lnohhnvm, Feelgood and 2 others
i found a mom who will strip and masturbate with her daughter on fb
want payment but their legimate about if anyone want their fb or do a pool get them naked

Reactions: WhiteMarried and lnohhnvm
It’s a beautiful thing

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, Island BuLL and fliegercuck
naughtynerdfanforlife said:
i found a couple on facebook mom and daughter willing watch and masturbate together if anyone interested pm me ill give u their fb link and paypal- willing do monthly shows for flate rate

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Let me have FB name

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Fet has a group just for this

Reactions: Subsforfun
Reactions: MYHotWifeTightPussy
whts their facebook then

Hornycuck said:
Let me have FB name
please add me. i think mother/daughter sharing or participation is as hot as it gets.

StrongGentleAz said:
Fet has a group just for this
What is Fet love to know if it's like this I'm in all the way.

MYHotWifeTightPussy said:
What is Fet love to know if it's like this I'm in all the way.
fetlife.com

it's different than it is here. a little more "OD".(out dere)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried and MYHotWifeTightPussy
what link to that group

Users who are viewing this thread