• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mom vs Wife (Who would you wanna bang?)

Who would you want to fuck? Mom vs Wife

• Total voters

JonGrey

Sluts Connoisseur
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2018
@visheshgoud Lost his wife and mom in a dice game. Now they are ******* here to be judged by the community. Whodo you like more and who would you want to fuck? Post your votes :)

A. Aradhana, 52/F, mom
2021-06-25_022221.jpgB. Disha, 29/F, Wife
2021-06-25_021956.jpg
Feel free to pour in your thoughts about them.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: zac1, Custer Laststand, Sandy Row and 4 others
I'm saying wife at the moment, I'd need to see more pics of the mom before I commit though

• Haha
Reactions: UKhubbyofbustywife
Ur mom is a great slut for sure

mom
wish he lost their number of fb

Mom. Still not old but with experience. And that counts

Reactions: visheshgoud
visheshgoud said:
Anyone who wanna try his luck can PM me for a competitive Dice game...M online now.
So which one is a better fuck? And if u didn't fuck ur mom how did u get her pics

visheshgoud said:
I did not...But my father did...I got this in a hidden folder from my Daddy's laptop and copied in my thumb drive instantly.
Very hot! Did your wife let your dad fuck her bareback? Did he blow a big load inside her beautiful tight cunt? Did you get to taste your dads load after he fucked her? Did you get to watch? Did he make her cum hard? Did he fuck your wife better than you? You most likely fucked your wife after your dad was done with her. You should tell your dad you know he fucked your wife and encourage him to fuck her more whenever he wants.
You need to tell us more and get pictures of your dad fucking your wife. Perhaps you could get back at your dad and fuck your mum.

Last edited:
Reactions: visheshgoud
I want to abuse of both two

visheshgoud said:
My mom and my wife are willing to be ******* by a genuine bull. Interested bulls can PM me for a game.
Dude, why did you not answer my questions? Is it because you are playing a game?

Reactions: UKhubbyofbustywife
visheshgoud said:
Who wanna win them and ****** them all?
I want the mom

Ya of course...I wanna bang the mom

Ya

I wanna see all the sexy pics

Send it across

On this platform here itself

Loved her ass

Pls send it here

Wanna c them

JonGrey said:
@visheshgoud Lost his wife and mom in a dice game. Now they are ******* here to be judged by the community. Whodo you like more and who would you want to fuck? Post your votes :)

A. Aradhana, 52/F, mom
2021-06-25_022221.jpgB. Disha, 29/F, Wife
2021-06-25_021956.jpg
Feel free to pour in your thoughts about them.
That's a very tough choice,both look extremely fuckable.

Would need to see more to make a definitive decision.